Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biden has had one accuser come forward; story sounds shaky but also the media is very occupied right now with the Covid crisis and there hasn't been time to explore it more. Joe may be creepy but there hasn't been a torrent of salacious complaints about him. He's been married to the same woman for decades. Trump has I think 16 complaints or more, at least one in court right now. Clinton left office almost two decades ago and was impeached for lying about a BJ. HRC put a chastity belt on him after Monica.
    Actually 8 women have come forward. Is that not enough for you Libtards? You all said that due to the position of power that Judge Kavanaugh will hold, an congressional inquiry and subsequent FBI investigations had to take place. In order for him to make judgments that would affect all Americans, these allegations had to be investigated. Even “Stinky Fingers” Biden said “ "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real," said Biden during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Oh really. So let’s see. Biden is running for the most powerful position on the planet. His decisions and judgments will affect all Americans. Hmmm, if that’s the case shouldn’t we hold public congressional hearings and open up FBI investigations? I mean according to Libtards, we simply can’t let allegations of such magnitude go unchecked. Certainly the president, like a Supreme Court Justice needs to be vetted to ensure he’s not a sexual predator.

Hiding behind the coronavirus is the absolute lamest excuse I’ve ever heard. Doesn’t seem to stop the liberal media from going after Trump on unrelated issues. Doesn’t stop the liberal media from airing stories on Barr, Kushner, the Zoom app, Kobe Bryant HOF, just name a few of today’s headlines. Really, the MSM cant fit a sexual assault allegation against Biden in between the ZOOM app and Kobe Bryant? I hope you can see how ridiculously stupid your defense of the media is. Just goes to show to inner workings of the libtard thought process.

Comment

^ some con is REALLY obsessed with fingers. Creepy.

Comment

You appear to have some kind of brain damage. If you have elementary-aged children, please have them read this thread. Maybe they can explain to you that nobody here is defending Clinton or Biden on those sexual assault allegations or denying that they exist. Maybe he/she could also advise you of the lunacy of accusing the Democratic candidate of something that the Republican candidate is also guilty of but 10 time worse.
        Hey Trumptard, have you had you kid explain this to you yet? Maybe he can get through to you before you continue to obsess over the Biden molehill and ignore the Trump mountain.

Comment

Hey Trumptard, have you had you kid explain this to you yet? Maybe he can get through to you before you continue to obsess over the Biden molehill and ignore the Trump mountain.
          I don’t blame you at all for your reaction. There is absolutely nothing to defend when it comes to the “mountain” of hypocrisy sitting in front of you. All I ever do is to turn the Libtard playbook against you and you don’t like it. You idiots crucified Kavanaugh over a 30 year old he said / she said sexual assault allegation but now say there’s no time to cover this “molehill” story due to time taken up by Zoom apps, Kobe Bryant’s HOF talks, and Sesame Street. And you wonder why you keep losing. 😂. Please keep the hypocrisy coming. This is fun!

Comment

I don’t blame you at all for your reaction. There is absolutely nothing to defend when it comes to the “mountain” of hypocrisy sitting in front of you. All I ever do is to turn the Libtard playbook against you and you don’t like it. You idiots crucified Kavanaugh over a 30 year old he said / she said sexual assault allegation but now say there’s no time to cover this “molehill” story due to time taken up by Zoom apps, Kobe Bryant’s HOF talks, and Sesame Street. And you wonder why you keep losing. 😂. Please keep the hypocrisy coming. This is fun!
            Reads complaint is also 30 years old, the same as the accusation against Kavanaugh. One of the two reporters she talked to is the same who broke the Kavanaugh story (which you didn't believe). Her stories haven't been consistent, she's got some other strange behaviors and she is a Bernie bro. Her witnesses haven't been confirmed by others. Perhaps other outlets are being more cautious?

" The timeline shows that Reade's involvement in the online world of Bernie fandom coincided with her escalation of accusations against Biden. To be clear, this does not mean she's lying. But taken along with the other discrepancies in Reade's accounts — which are also, on their own, not reasons to discredit her — it's enough to make publications take a slow and careful approach to amplifying this story.

"Other outlets, for good reason, do their own reporting on stories like this," Grim told Salon. "As they do, I expect we'll see more coverage...

In light of these details, Salon concludes that mainstream outlets who are being criticized for not writing about Reade's allegations probably aren't making that choice because they're covering up for Joe Biden. What's more likely driving the silence — so far — is a genuine reluctance to dive into a story that contains such a high number of complicating factors and proves difficult to pin down, especially with the coronavirus emergency dominating the news cycle."

Comment

Reads complaint is also 30 years old, the same as the accusation against Kavanaugh. One of the two reporters she talked to is the same who broke the Kavanaugh story (which you didn't believe). Her stories haven't been consistent, she's got some other strange behaviors and she is a Bernie bro. Her witnesses haven't been confirmed by others. Perhaps other outlets are being more cautious?

" The timeline shows that Reade's involvement in the online world of Bernie fandom coincided with her escalation of accusations against Biden. To be clear, this does not mean she's lying. But taken along with the other discrepancies in Reade's accounts — which are also, on their own, not reasons to discredit her — it's enough to make publications take a slow and careful approach to amplifying this story.

"Other outlets, for good reason, do their own reporting on stories like this," Grim told Salon. "As they do, I expect we'll see more coverage...

In light of these details, Salon concludes that mainstream outlets who are being criticized for not writing about Reade's allegations probably aren't making that choice because they're covering up for Joe Biden. What's more likely driving the silence — so far — is a genuine reluctance to dive into a story that contains such a high number of complicating factors and proves difficult to pin down, especially with the coronavirus emergency dominating the news cycle."
              Not the OP but...
              You are a hypocrite. Characteristics sound like the Kavanaugh case almost exactly (Ford a major Libtard activist, ancient events, difficult to pin down with no evidence). Hypocrite. How do you live with yourself? Get some honesty...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2684089]Reads complaint is also 30 years old, the same as the accusation against Kavanaugh. One of the two reporters she talked to is the same who broke the Kavanaugh story (which you didn't believe). Her stories haven't been consistent, she's got some other strange behaviors and she is a Bernie bro. Her witnesses haven't been confirmed by others. Perhaps other outlets are being more cautious?

If we are not clear about the truth, then let's use the Liberal playbook and give Ms. Reade her day in an open congressional hearing where her life and Bidens can be picked apart and ridiculed in front of a national audience. Let us hear useless things like how much and what type of beer Joe likes and who his pals were. We then need to open a series of months-long FBI investigations to include the 7 other women that have come forward.

Then we can elicit the help of Hollywood, #MeToo, and Code Pink for their amazing track record of supporting the rights of victims of sexual assault. You know the ones:

"I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. I'm here. In this room. And I've never been so proud to be a woman" - milano_alyssa

"Out of the blue, a hero steps up and I’m in awe. I know the pain of these kinds of memories, Dr. Ford. Memories that are indelibly imprinted on your brain no matter how many years go by. I, like millions of women across America, are behind you and thank you profoundly." - Sally Field

"I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. I believe Deborah Ramirez. I believe Julie Swetnick. There is no path forward for Judge Brett Kavanaugh." - Susan Sarandon

"Hero. I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and I stand in awe of her bravery and fortitude on behalf of all who have been in her shoes. #believewomen #believesurvivors - Mandy Moore

" Today is the day we are silent no more. All of us. I'm scared to post this. I can't imagine what Dr. Ford is feeling right now". - Busy Phillips

"I stand with Dr. Christine Blasey Ford today & always. Thank you for your incredible courage. You are a hero." - Padma Lakshmi

"I find Dr. Blasey Ford extremely credible and sympathetic. I find her responses echo many of the feelings and reactions I have had over the years connected to my own sexual violence trauma and the aftermath of speaking out. I applaud her courage." - Mira Sorvino

"Dr. Ford, I am in awe of your bravery." - Ellen DeGeneres

"Thank you, Dr. Ford. For your bravery, your selflessness and your strength." - Natalie Portman

"I wish Dr. Ford so much peace in her bravery." - Anne Hathaway

"Dear survivors, I love you. I believe you". #believesurvivors - Alicia Keys

"#BelieveSurvivors #SupportSurvivors #IBelieveDrBlaseyFord. Sending strength and courage and self-care to survivors today, as I carry you and your stories in my heart. #YouMatter" - Mariska Hargitay

Did you catch the underlying theme here? Strength, bravery, heroism, courage, and believe all women and victims. Gee, I guess that only applies to the women trying to take down conservatives. To infer her story is somehow not credible due to inconsistencies is moronic. Dr. Ford's recolections were all over the place but that didn't matter to Libtards. Remember #believewomen. Not one of these social justice warriors has come to the defense of any of the 8 women who accused Biden of sexual harassment. The hypocrisy is astounding and everyone sees it.

Comment

Not the OP but...
                  You are a hypocrite. Characteristics sound like the Kavanaugh case almost exactly (Ford a major Libtard activist, ancient events, difficult to pin down with no evidence). Hypocrite. How do you live with yourself? Get some honesty...
                  So it was ok to question Kavanagh's accuser and story but not Biden's accuser? Got it. Talking about hypocrites.

Comment

I'm trying to decide if you are simply brain damaged, or if you are perpetrating some kind of false flag attack on Biden to make Trump look bad.

Because there's no way Trump wants these allegations against Biden to invite comparisons with his own horror show of accused sexual abuse. He will go as far as calling him sleepy Joe, but he doesn't dare accuse sexual misconduct. Even he isn't stupid enough to stir up that backlash.

I'm going to go with brain damaged. You don't seem smart enough to be a closet Trump-hater.

Comment

I'm trying to decide if you are simply brain damaged, or if you are perpetrating some kind of false flag attack on Biden to make Trump look bad.

Because there's no way Trump wants these allegations against Biden to invite comparisons with his own horror show of accused sexual abuse. He will go as far as calling him sleepy Joe, but he doesn't dare accuse sexual misconduct. Even he isn't stupid enough to stir up that backlash.

I'm going to go with brain damaged. You don't seem smart enough to be a closet Trump-hater.
                      This post was intended for the resident Trumptard, not the author of the post I accidentally responded to. My apologies.

Comment

If Trump supporters push too hard on the latest allegations against Biden, they risk reminding people of the credible allegations against POTUS for raping a 14-year old:
                        http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Comment

Do u really think Trump gives a shît? Think about it. He’s been attacked every single day for the last 4 years and it has no effect. Russian agent, impeachment, rapist, and on and on. The media has thrown the kitchen sink at the guy and he’s enjoying his highest poll number.

Now Joey “Stinky Fingers” is a different story. The liberal media and the DNC have put him in hiding. With his mental acuity in rapid decline and his daily gaffes, he is extremely fragile and a liability going into the November. So the last thing the Libtards want is a sexual assault allegation over his head. That’s why they have buried the story. Period!

All the #believewoman, #believesurvivors, #metoo, #courage, #bravery, is all made up fake outrage. Libtards don’t really believe or support that. It’s so obvious by how they’ve handled 8 “brave” women who have “courageously” come forward with sexual assault allegations against Biden. Can u name one of them? Nope! But we sure know who Ford, Swetnick, and Ramirez are. That’s just 3 for one Supreme Court Justice. Yet until yesterday, not one of you could name a woman who has accused the Democratic Presidential Candidate for the POTUS of sexual assault. Hmm, must be sheer coincidence. The liberal MSM must have just forgot to add it to their lineup. Oh, I know. There is not time to fit it in. Remember that ridiculous excuse. Well let’s see what the headlines on CNN.com are today.
                          1. Coronavirus
                          2. Reason not to conceive during quarantine
                          3. Corona Beer stops production
                          4. Jake Gyllenhaal crushed Tom Holland's handstand challenge and the internet is loving it
                          5. A gender reveal party ignited a 10-acre brush fire in Florida, fire officials say

I’ll just leave it at that. The more you libtards try to justify this overwhelming sea of hypocrisy, the more idiotic you look. When you scratch your heads wondering how people could ever vote for a guy like Trump, this is one of many examples. Voters despise shît like this even more than a guy like Trump.

Comment

Do u really think Trump gives a shît? Think about it. He’s been attacked every single day for the last 4 years and it has no effect. Russian agent, impeachment, rapist, and on and on. The media has thrown the kitchen sink at the guy and he’s enjoying his highest poll number.

Now Joey “Stinky Fingers” is a different story. The liberal media and the DNC have put him in hiding. With his mental acuity in rapid decline and his daily gaffes, he is extremely fragile and a liability going into the November. So the last thing the Libtards want is a sexual assault allegation over his head. That’s why they have buried the story. Period!

All the #believewoman, #believesurvivors, #metoo, #courage, #bravery, is all made up fake outrage. Libtards don’t really believe or support that. It’s so obvious by how they’ve handled 8 “brave” women who have “courageously” come forward with sexual assault allegations against Biden. Can u name one of them? Nope! But we sure know who Ford, Swetnick, and Ramirez are. That’s just 3 for one Supreme Court Justice. Yet until yesterday, not one of you could name a woman who has accused the Democratic Presidential Candidate for the POTUS of sexual assault. Hmm, must be sheer coincidence. The liberal MSM must have just forgot to add it to their lineup. Oh, I know. There is not time to fit it in. Remember that ridiculous excuse. Well let’s see what the headlines on CNN.com are today.
                            1. Coronavirus
                            2. Reason not to conceive during quarantine
                            3. Corona Beer stops production
                            4. Jake Gyllenhaal crushed Tom Holland's handstand challenge and the internet is loving it
                            5. A gender reveal party ignited a 10-acre brush fire in Florida, fire officials say

I’ll just leave it at that. The more you libtards try to justify this overwhelming sea of hypocrisy, the more idiotic you look. When you scratch your heads wondering how people could ever vote for a guy like Trump, this is one of many examples. Voters despise shît like this even more than a guy like Trump.
                            I think you missed your calling as a noted political strategist. Just think, you could have:
                            1. Advised Cory Booker to insult Mike Bloomberg for having bad hair
                            2. Advised Bernie Sanders to say Joe Biden is too old
                            3. Encouraged Amy Klobuchar to attack Elizabeth Warren by saying there's no way a woman can be president.
                            4. Told Mike Bloomberg to attack Tom Steyer by saying America doesn't want another billionaire president

And when they reveal damaging information on your chosen candidate, you can use the brilliant strategy of saying he "doesn't give a shît", as if that matters to voters.

I agree with the brain damage diagnosis. You're missing the part of the brain that stops yourself from posting something that proves you're a card-carrying, fire-breathing, hypocritical retard.

Comment

I think you missed your calling as a noted political strategist. Just think, you could have:
                              1. Advised Cory Booker to insult Mike Bloomberg for having bad hair
                              2. Advised Bernie Sanders to say Joe Biden is too old
                              3. Encouraged Amy Klobuchar to attack Elizabeth Warren by saying there's no way a woman can be president.
                              4. Told Mike Bloomberg to attack Tom Steyer by saying America doesn't want another billionaire president

And when they reveal damaging information on your chosen candidate, you can use the brilliant strategy of saying he "doesn't give a shît", as if that matters to voters.

I agree with the brain damage diagnosis. You're missing the part of the brain that stops yourself from posting something that proves you're a card-carrying, fire-breathing, hypocritical retard.
                              Awe, your deflection is so cute. Once again you have shown how Libtatds will do anything to stay away from any sexual assault allegations against their candidate. You simply don’t wanna touch it. I don’t blame you. It throws a wrench into the Trump is a bad guy rhetoric. Having a married POTUS candidate that preys on young women can’t be good for you. We all saw this coming with all those videos of the uncomfortable, creepy touching and sniffing of women and children. I know, I know Biden's accusers story is too inconsistent. The media just doesn’t have the time to cover it. Yeah, But look what Trump has done. I’m seeing the pattern here. It’s on page 54 of The Libtatd Playbook in chapter 2 “Do As We Say, Not As We Do”. See ya in November!

Comment

Trump is a weaselly draft dodger. Dad paid to get get him out of the draft five times.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X