Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because in reality it's just a tax hack. Put a few friends and family in your "board " that don't do anything other than give the owner(s)* a nice big salary. The downside is to the tax savings is toy have to file publicly available 990s but even those are still limited in information.

* yes I know technically a non profit club doesn't have an "owner." but really they do. The founders just make themselves the DOC or president or whatever and their "board" rubber rubber stamps everything. Exceptions are more community based rec and travel programs that actually elect boards from the community
    You have proof for this?

Comment

But surely you see the difference right? Colleges in many cases have fat endowments and can cover giving refunds. The balance of the school year has clearly been cancelled, at least what was left of the school year.

Soccer has not clearly been cancelled yet. Why would you get a refund until it is known for sure (not because someone says so on TS)?
      Payroll at bolts is far higher than 200k. Look at the tax forms.

Comment

When is Stars sending the refund checks ?

Comment

Refund Thread 2

Them expect people to leave and put you out of business.
          not everyone will be back playing soccer in the fall....there are kids graduating and going to college...they are entitled to a refund.

Comment

Payroll at bolts is far higher than 200k. Look at the tax forms.
            Save a ton! Get rid of BIG MOUTH? What does he bring to the table anymore?

Comment

When is Stars sending the refund checks ?
              And NEFC?

Comment

You will not be getting any refunds.The attempts to keep in touch online will prove to be sufficient due to the current events legally.

Comment

You will not be getting any refunds.The attempts to keep in touch online will prove to be sufficient due to the current events legally.
                  Ayup.

Consider the savings in gas for practices, and eliminated showcase travel (phx is always spendy) your refund.

Comment

Any one of us can pull up beast mode soccer or tell the kids to juggle and or run a few miles. No games , no soccer development - no spring season—-send the refund checks. All of you.

Comment

Any one of us can pull up beast mode soccer or tell the kids to juggle and or run a few miles. No games , no soccer development - no spring season—-send the refund checks. All of you.
                      Just got my refund check from gps.

Comment

Just heard from the Bolts. They did not mention anything about a refund but now they want us to sign up for Ainscough's summer camps and in addition if we want help with college recruiting we can hire his son. I don't even think his son played college soccer? I know that BA was a failure at Providence, Bowdoin and NU. He is great at reaping every bit of money out of the Bolt parents.

Comment

Just got my refund check from gps.
                          That was a summons not a check

Comment

That was a summons not a check
                            I assumed that was severance pay!!

Comment

Just heard from the Bolts. They did not mention anything about a refund but now they want us to sign up for Ainscough's summer camps and in addition if we want help with college recruiting we can hire his son. I don't even think his son played college soccer? I know that BA was a failure at Providence, Bowdoin and NU. He is great at reaping every bit of money out of the Bolt parents.
                              One son + the other son + him = 0

Comment

One son + the other son + him = ______

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X