Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America first!!!

Hey Libtards!! Tough way to learn that globalism isn't the answer. Hope none of your family members need the drugs China is about to stop selling us. AMERICA FIRST!!!!!!

Libtards? It is the poor, dumb people at maga rallies that demand the cheap crap from walmart. You aren't getting any of your cheap crap made in America.

All Trump branded gear is made in CHI-NA.

Buying cheap crap from overseas helps the poor, low intellect people make ends meet . Those are the Trump supporters. Have you seen a maga rally? It's like stupid made a baby with moron.

It is the republicans who pushed for globalism. Not the democrats.

This is a stupid discussion but I thought I would point out your extremely stupid point.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Libtards? It is the poor, dumb people at maga rallies that demand the cheap crap from walmart. You aren't getting any of your cheap crap made in America.

Buying cheap crap from overseas helps the poor, low intellect people make ends meet . Those are the Trump supporters. Have you seen a maga rally? It's like stupid made a baby with moron.

This is a stupid discussion but I thought I would point out your extremely stupid point.

Well, it never is what it seems. The only thing stupid is you not knowing the facts. The follow excerpts demonstrate how much the Democratic Party has shifted. From Joe Biden’s “America First” rally cry to him now banking on Obamafied Globalism to win the election. It funny that you make judgments about the Republican Party without knowing your own. What’s the word for that? Oh yeah, stupid.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...20_495601.html

https://www.realclearmarkets.com/art...ts_103519.html

“ Liberals support globalism because it leads to centralized power, thereby providing liberals with an easier way to gain control. Liberals can more easily persuade a handful of people in a centralized government to rule in their favor than convince everyone of their agenda in a decentralized form of government”.

“It’s really about globalism, which has become the second greatest motivating strain in the realigned Democratic coalition, second only to identity-based social justice. In today’s “Obamaified” Democratic Party, good liberals consider themselves “citizens of the world” more than as Americans, and the very notion of “nation” is considered crude and outdated”.

“To watch the realignment of American politics, you merely have to trace the trajectories of Joe Biden's presidential pursuits. In 1988, when he announced his first candidacy for the White House, Biden derided free trade and rising foreign investment in the American economy. He said, “I want America to flat-out win,” a phrase his campaign aides in the millennial generation would today find cringe-worthy and jingoistic.“

“ Democrats may be recalcitrant on NAFTA, but in general they are moving in the direction of globalization even as Republicans are passing them in the other direction”.

“ However, the general trend line is clear: Democrats are moving, haltingly and tepidly, away from protectionism, even as Republicans are moving towards it. In most recent polls, for example, Democrats have been strongly opposed to scrapping a trade deal with Mexico and Canada, in numbers greater than Republicans”.

“ Why do the two parties seem to be switching roles? One of the principal reasons is the differing nature of the voters they attract. To put it bluntly, Democrats, with their support among the educated, urbanites and young people, represent globalization‘s

“ The 2016 election signaled the culmination of a tectonic shift in our politics from the 60-year stasis of the New Deal era in which Democrats focused on middle-class economics and redistribution and Republicans united around laissez-faire policies. Trump’s election cemented a framework in which Democratic appeal refocused toward upscale social sensibilities, while Republicans focused on blue-collar cultural concerns. The working-class lunch-bucket voter is gone for Democrats – and the worldly, college-educated voter is what remains.”

“ Democrats target the support of upper-income, dual degree households found in neighborhoods full of only that. These voters all have passports, look down on those who don’t, and never worry about the negative effects of off-shoring on American wages. That global worldview is in many cases all they have in common with Democratic politicians, but it is a powerful vein of shared elitism.”

Comment

Stupid and a baby with moron. Are you referring to Marla Maples? Tiffany ain’t the brightest bulb.

Comment

It’s the effing power brokers in DC with their money that has pushed globalism. End of story. You can read all the stories you want proclaiming a party is responsible but unless you have been there you might not know that in DC money talks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X