Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good news is we made the team. Yup me and my daughter. We made it already. I just wrote a check to FSA. So there's no worries for us anyhow
    Yep, same team as last year .... Will be same results too. I don't even know what age group she is but it doesn't matter since they are all well below .500 there. Congrats, it was quite a feat. Once ECNL, ECNL for life as long as you are able to send in the checks.

Comment

Absolute nonsense, the spring season wouldn't normally start till after easter anyway. Most teams that use grass would not even be outside practicing till then either.

The season will start mid-may and go through June.

It usually would start mid-April through the end of May so no real difference.
      Yeah maybe for town rec leagues or town travel.

Comment

Schools are groups of 100's to 1000's of people clustered together.

If gyms and other non essential places are open then sports will be back. Outdoor sports for sure.

You can't shut down everything for months more. Economy will ttank

Comment

Good news is we made the team. Yup me and my daughter. We made it already. I just wrote a check to FSA. So there's no worries for us anyhow
          So happy for both of you 🥰

Comment

Schools are groups of 100's to 1000's of people clustered together.

If gyms and other non essential places are open then sports will be back. Outdoor sports for sure.

You can't shut down everything for months more. Economy will ttank
            Dems want the economy to tank. Dems and media won’t let our country open for a long time.

Comment

Dems want the economy to tank. Dems and media won’t let our country open for a long time.
              Your orange idol is on TV. Go watch that then continue ranting on the political threads.

Comment

How in the world are teams going to hold tryouts with seasons probably over until fall?
                tryouts at OW = same teams as last year per news letter

Comment

tryouts at OW = same teams as last year per news letter
                  except less kids as OW is a dead end

Comment

except less kids as OW is a dead end
                    Expect Oakwood GDA numbers to go up this off season. With the missed months of college recruiting for so many sophomores and juniors, they will take advantage of the fall GDA league schedule and National events to get recruited as opposed to playing high school soccer

Comment

Expect Oakwood GDA numbers to go up this off season. With the missed months of college recruiting for so many sophomores and juniors, they will take advantage of the fall GDA league schedule and National events to get recruited as opposed to playing high school soccer
                      Was thinking same thing

Comment

ID Clinics will be the way to go. DA is just like high school in the fall especially in the northeast. Oakwood just like most other teams around look to attend schools within a 3 hour radius of home.So who cares if UCLA and Stanford are at an event. New England players want BC, PC, and UConn

Comment

ow isn't just going to take players just to take players. they're going to want to see them play before offering them a GDA spot and with soccer not starting anytime soon you will have the same old retreads in the program.

Comment

ow isn't just going to take players just to take players. they're going to want to see them play before offering them a GDA spot and with soccer not starting anytime soon you will have the same old retreads in the program.
                            What are retreads

Comment

The best will be when the DA figures out they were wrong trying to fight the ECNL. The will throw in the towel and say the girls can play high school. Check mate ECNL wins

Comment

Was thinking same thing
                                I've already heard of 4 or 5 players coming from FSA and CFC and will join as soon as the GDA summer training starts up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X