Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the awards go out for Top Covid F-Ups, where will DeSantis rank?
    3rd place. Just behind Pelosi and Deblasio!

Comment

i am serious. you are living in 1980. everybody gets the "just the facts" news via the internet. we turn to "news outlets" for interpretation of the news. times have changed. there are no more walter cronkite's because we have internet explorer. understand? would you watch any of the 3 major cable news outlets if all they did was repeat what you could read in 5 minutes on any internet site? of course not - they need to stir up viewership with programs that are more geared towards news analysis than peter jennings. I agree there are few ted koppels in the group. the quality of your rank and file journalist has really come down. but that's because it's not a job that's attracting the same talent pool it used to in 1960s-1980s. times change - your view of things needs to evolve.
      Oh yeah, here’s what your evolved “news analysis” looks like. 😂. I’ve got news for ya...swimming in the sewer with these idiots is not “evolving”. It’s called regression and the dumbing down of America. Sad that your news evolution has turned into a 24 hour Jerry Springer show. It’s no wonder why the MSM is struggling. If staying in the 80’s means I don’t have to watch these morons, then I’m ok with my mullet and MTV.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/a-cnn-...t-go-over-well

Comment

3rd place. Just behind Pelosi and Deblasio!
        The House has passed everything in a bipartisan manner, even if it takes a few days longer to get there. Would you rather there be debates on some of the bills or just pass it, deal with the deets later? If Pelosi takes blame then so does McConnell.

Trump
        DeBlasio
        DeSantis

in that order, but there's plenty of other idiots not far behind. Some states still have restaurants open, parks etc. Five still have schools open.

Comment

If staying in the 80’s means I don’t have to watch these morons, then I’m ok with my mullet and MTV.
          I think you just said everything we need to know about you.

Comment

The House has passed everything in a bipartisan manner, even if it takes a few days longer to get there. Would you rather there be debates on some of the bills or just pass it, deal with the deets later? If Pelosi takes blame then so does McConnell.

Trump
            DeBlasio
            DeSantis

in that order, but there's plenty of other idiots not far behind. Some states still have restaurants open, parks etc. Five still have schools open.
            1. Pelosi. Encouraged San Francisco to ignore Trumps travel bans and promoted social gatherings. Held up desperately needed government assistance for her own non-essential liberal laundry list.

2. DeBlasio. Told New Yorkers to ignore Trumps travel ban just go about your normal daily routine. Now he has 84,000 infected nearly 2000 dead

3. DeSantis. Waited too long to implement shutdown and Florida is exploding

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X