Oakwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on how cases are skyrocketing in NY and MA - our neighbors - I think in a week to ten days from now, no one is going to care about youth soccer refunds

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/o...-new-york.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Based on how cases are skyrocketing in NY and MA - our neighbors - I think in a week to ten days from now, no one is going to care about youth soccer refunds

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/o...-new-york.html
      This woman is an absolute clown. First of all, contrary to what people in NYC seem to believe, the rest of the country does exist and does not have the same issues of an overcrowded, dirty cesspool of filth where there are too many people per square mile than there should be. Secondly, we are nothing like Italy other than two weeks behind them in being exposed to it. Their population skews MUCH older and they have a very high smoker population. Plus a large number of people crowded into an area not built for it. Not to mention socialized medicine that is ill equipped to handle it.

So irresponsible of this idiot to spout her nonsense without a shred of facts to back it up. She IS an alarmist. More people died of car accidents in NYC last weekend than from this virus. Obviously we need to protect those that are most susceptible and vulnerable to it, but to sound the fire alarm is simply terrible.

Comment

Why don't you two chuckleheads keep your arguments confined to one thread. No need to double up on the idiocy.

Comment

I have an idea, shut your fat mouth.
          I like this person and think same way. Give it up clubs. Refund the spring you fat cats. Generally speaking club owners aren't the smartest people, you need to help them see the light. Zoom ain't gonna help you keep your money, you azzhats

Comment

I like this person and think same way. Give it up clubs. Refund the spring you fat cats. Generally speaking club owners aren't the smartest people, you need to help them see the light. Zoom ain't gonna help you keep your money, you azzhats
            Agree 100% here and like the spot on part about owners not being the smartest people

Comment

Agree 100% here and like the spot on part about owners not being the smartest people
              A fool and his money are soon parted. Thanks for the donation.

Comment

TIC TOC TIC TOC the time is coming

Comment

Knock knock
                  Who’s there
                  Oakwood
                  Oakwood WHO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Knock knock
                    Who’s there
                    Oakwood
                    Oakwood WHO!!!!!!!!!
                    so when is the ax going to fall on ow and the DA

Comment

OW has been irrelevant for awhile so no big deal

Comment

OW has been irrelevant for awhile so no big deal
                        Don’t worry; their arrogance will keep them afloat.

Comment

Oakwood will have to join a very inferior league. It will be funny watching them sell this new league as the next best thing.

Comment

Oakwood will have to join a very inferior league. It will be funny watching them sell this new league as the next best thing.
                            They’ve been doing that for years, it’s called the DA

Comment

oh yes please. I want to pay more, lose my weekends to play 20 minutes, 8 hr bus rides, coaches that care more about what's on their phone, inferior leagues and training and a bloated ego parents. Yes can I have spoonful of that?

Comment

oh yes please. I want to pay more, lose my weekends to play 20 minutes, 8 hr bus rides, coaches that care more about what's on their phone, inferior leagues and training and a bloated ego parents. Yes can I have spoonful of that?
                                I do miss that right now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X