Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GK needed for Jeff Cup (CT Rush Girls O6)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Italy just announced everything is closed except grocery stores and pharmacies. Everything.
    What about 7-11’s?

Comment

The Regional 06 CT Rush Girls are looking for a Goalkeeper to guest this coming weekend (March 14th/15th). Both current keepers are sick/injured.

All games are at the River City sports Complex (Midolthian VA). The schedule...

March 14th
      9:30am
      3:30pm

March 15th
      11:00am
      2:00pm (Possible Final)

If you are interested please contact Neil Phillips (coach) soccerpridenp@hotmail.com for details (hotels, team itinerary etc)

Regards,
      NP
      My kid will play. She is a goalie for FC Stars ECNL team and they just cancelled our program for a month. Can I DM you ?

Comment

Fake news. Stars are going to Jeff Cup

Comment

Fake news. Stars are going to Jeff Cup
          Were you at the meeting last night? I don’t think so or you’d know. The Stars cancelled all teams going and games this weekend. I’m guessing that it will probably cancel games and Jeff Cup, but I booked around a work function and family gathering that will be going on regardless of the tournament. So if we are there, she can play.

Comment

Were you at the meeting last night? I don’t think so or you’d know. The Stars cancelled all teams going and games this weekend. I’m guessing that it will probably cancel games and Jeff Cup, but I booked around a work function and family gathering that will be going on regardless of the tournament. So if we are there, she can play.
            Bullshît. NP included his email in his post. Why would you come on here with your trolling post and and ask if you could “DM” him? Dumbaśs.

Comment

Oh, you're the guy with the clue!! Thank goodness.
              Please, go on about mortality rates. I guess you believe the flu mortality rate is more accurately calculated?
              Not the OP, but the reason why we have +coronaviruses with no confirmed source is because there are people that have/had the corona virus and didn't know it. they get better but They pass it along unsuspectingly and eventually someone gets it. Most individuals will have total recovery. Again, its the elder, immunocompromised, or someone with an underlying condition which typically determines someone's ability to fight ANY virus.......not just the corona virus. The fact of the matter is that in the US we have pretty good healthcare, ability to test. That alone is decreasing the mortality rates. the 1%-3% were initial percentages, not now.

Comment

Um yeah but there is a flu vaccine and tamiflu--imagine how many would die of the flu if there were no vaccine. I'd be more worried about Coronavirus as there is no vaccine and it's just getting started here in the US. Expect people testing positive and people dying of it to increase exponentially in the next few weeks.
                call it what it is. If 52,000 people have died from the flu this flu season, does it matter about vaccines or not? the flu vaccine is determined every year and the strain is guessed, at best, prior to the flu season. This year, they hit it at about 45%, which is a good year. At the end of the day, 52000 americans have died from the flu. BTW, tamiflu is an antiviral. studies showed tamiflu helped shorten the flu symptoms by mostly 1 day, sometimes 2, but also lessened the symptoms. There even has been some cases where HIV medications helped with coronavirus pts, which are also antivirals. Nothing is guaranteed though wtih antivirals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X