X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I promise, but it won't be necessary.

You should also know that I am NOT the poster of any of the other GPS threads.
    Why does that second part matter? Like at all?

Comment

https://risoccer.wordpress.com/2020/...tate-lawsuits/

Anyone who puts a deposit down with gps after reading this needs their head checked

Comment

MH is a melt
        Also know he was touting himself around other clubs a little while back... I suspect stayed because nobody would match his cushy position as "upper management" and able to pay his Mrs a boatload of cash to coach a couple of teams.

Comment

Saw there first former employee plead guilty in the FBI investigation. How many more are headed to prison in the near future? What a dumpster fire.

Comment

In fairness, from what I understand, that individual, while admittedly a dumb move, was asked or pressured into deleting by his friend AP. Still naive and not a smart move of course, but I don't think one of the real targets at the heart of the main investigation. His actions were a result of the investigation rather than him being one of the initial targets. Paying a big price potentially.

Doesn't seem to be much out there about the Federal investigation itself, which I guess is a bigger more ongoing thing. So far it's just everyone suing each other!

Comment

Wow. Nothing gets past you. Tell us more. He wasn’t the main target of investigatin? You don’t say. The Feds are staying tight lipped on an ongoing investigation. Omg are you serious? Wake up F Head. Go have a Burger and a Beer and enjoy the Memorial Day Quarintine. Better yet I bet you’re binge watching CSI. Please let us know when Agent Scully has an update.

Comment

Wow. Nothing gets past you. Tell us more. He wasn’t the main target of investigatin? You don’t say. The Feds are staying tight lipped on an ongoing investigation. Omg are you serious? Wake up F Head. Go have a Burger and a Beer and enjoy the Memorial Day Quarintine. Better yet I bet you’re binge watching CSI. Please let us know when Agent Scully has an update.
                lol ok mate. I was responding to the post above about it that seemed to be potentially suggesting it was the 1st of them to 'fall'.. I was just stating that in reality it's somewhat separate from the main investigation.

Why are you so angry?

Comment

Whenever information comes out that puts GPS in a negative light, which is obviously the case here, there are always a couple of people that react with incredible anger and desperation on TS. They are clearly the 2-3 remaining GPS employees that are in "upper management", whatever that hell means, and are the ones that stayed on payroll while friends and colleagues got cut loose without mercy. Sad but true that when push comes to shove, these guys only care about themselves.

Comment

Angry? Not angry. I have no time or tolerance for people who talk nonsense. You wanna talk soccer? You want to tell me about getting back to training and games. I’m all ears. Other than that stfu with your opinion on what direction the investigation is going. GM is going to be fine. Everyone else should be ****tin their pants. Feds are calculated. They know exactly what they are doing.

Comment

No one gives a sh*t. Got it? Oh wait, except you.

Comment

Comment

Angry? Not angry. I have no time or tolerance for people who talk nonsense. You wanna talk soccer? You want to tell me about getting back to training and games. I’m all ears. Other than that stfu with your opinion on what direction the investigation is going. GM is going to be fine. Everyone else should be ****tin their pants. Feds are calculated. They know exactly what they are doing.
                          Oh I see, that clears it up then. I didn't give an opinion on where the investigation is going, just stated what I know. None of it was "nonsense".

"I'm not angry I don't have time for this, other than taking the time to type a paragraph to tell you how little time I have for this and how not angry I am "

"stfu giving your opinion on where the investigation is going... here is my opinion on it though"

You don't have to be here, read posts, or respond to them. You seem wound up.

Comment

Sorry. It’s this quarantine man. I’m so wound up. The walls are closing in. I just need Soccer again.

Comment

This promises to be a very exciting summer in youth soccer circles even if COVID-19 keeps everyone off the soccer fields.

Multiple news outlets across the country have reported today that the creditors of GPS and its parent company, Legacy Global Sports, are forcing them (Legacy Global and GPS) into bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings. Both organizations are deeply in debt and their remaining assets are likely to be sold to partially satisfy creditors.

Meanwhile, recent soccer startup New England Surf, which lies at the center of many of the problems faced by GPS, is now trapped precariously between pending lawsuits related to the unraveling of GPS and also a series Department of Justice, Homeland Security, and FBI investigations that included fraud, destruction of evidence in a Federal investigation, etc.

Legitimate questions exist about whether GPS teams will ever play another game of soccer and also whether troubled startup NE Surf will ever get off the ground and play it’s first competitive match.

Parents at both clubs are significantly at risk of losing all the monies they have invested each of these clubs for the 2020 season and beyond.

These are certainly very ugly and embarrassing times for soccer in Massachusetts.

Comment

You are really pushing this story hard across multiple threads. Do you have some kind of personal stake in this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X