Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS NH Migrate to Surf

JP is the latest victim, I am told. The deal is done with Surf and a mass migration over to surf is what will now naturally happen.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP is the latest victim, I am told. The deal is done with Surf and a mass migration over to surf is what will now naturally happen.
    Likely to be expected; is LW on the hook, too?

I don't have a boy playing, but know JP in passing and he was a good guy and seemed to be a good coach. Has a good reputation, I know that.

Comment

Someone lied to you or you are just making it up. John Price and Lenny Webb are still GPS NH employees.

Comment

Someone lied to you or you are just making it up. John Price and Lenny Webb are still GPS NH employees.
        Can't both be true? Someone could be a GPS NH employee and hold discussions/make agreements with another employer.

Comment

False

Comment

Can't both be true? Someone could be a GPS NH employee and hold discussions/make agreements with another employer.
            Not with a noncompete clause you can’t.

Comment

Not with a noncompete clause you can’t.
              Right, because non-compete clauses are always active, legal, enforceable and workarounds never exist.

Let's assume they do have a reasonable non-compete clause that will hold up in court. Let's say 12 month non-compete in New Hampshire. Anything longer or broader is not likely to hold up.

If I was Surf and looking to get around it I would appoint them as Directors of Surf RI for 12 months, then switch them over.

Press Release:

"GPS NH employees switch to Surf! Employees will take on a key role in the New England area as Surf expands their footprint in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. New Hampshire Surf will be based out of blah blah blah..."

But a business would never do something like that, would they?

Comment

Right, because non-compete clauses are always active, legal, enforceable and workarounds never exist.

Let's assume they do have a reasonable non-compete clause that will hold up in court. Let's say 12 month non-compete in New Hampshire. Anything longer or broader is not likely to hold up.

If I was Surf and looking to get around it I would appoint them as Directors of Surf RI for 12 months, then switch them over.

Press Release:

"GPS NH employees switch to Surf! Employees will take on a key role in the New England area as Surf expands their footprint in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. New Hampshire Surf will be based out of blah blah blah..."

But a business would never do something like that, would they?
                ----

Or maybe Pricey could be Director of Surf Canada and then come back in a few years to run New Hampshire. You are a moron sir.

Comment

You are a moron sir.
                  That's a great response right there. Real sign of high intellect.

Comment

Sad to see JP leave, he is a huge loss to gps nh.

Comment

Sad to see JP leave, he is a huge loss to gps nh.
                      Instead of spitting out a statement like that why not add actual details to support the statement???

Comment

Instead of spitting out a statement like that why not add actual details to support the statement???
                        Sorry, he must have not asked your son to move to Surf with him. Loser.

Comment

The question is did he ask anyone. I think not, he burned a few bridges and should start fresh.

Comment

Not true

To all those trolls and rumor mongers our there. JP and LW are still working for GPSNH and are not I repeat NOT joining Surf at all. Thank you Dropped mic

Comment

To all those trolls and rumor mongers our there. JP and LW are still working for GPSNH and are not I repeat NOT joining Surf at all. Thank you Dropped mic
                              No smoke without fire, no surf without ocean my friend

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X