• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#transparent hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lmao. No chance
      Unfortunately it’s true. It’s ridiculous, but it’s true.

Comment

This league is the EDP NE Conference of USYS NL

Comment

Who on earth jumps in with this? Surf/seacoast...who else???
          Did Surf/seacoast partnership actually happen

Comment

Bad choice of url.
            It really is bad. Why not the actual name of the league like he did at NEP?

Comment

A excellently continued display of egos and greed. Well done, well done

Comment

Carey is a clown

Comment

Carey is a clown
                  Are all of you guys seriously falling for this? This is a scam, this person who created this thread probably made the website

Comment

I remember when I first worked at GPS. They had All staff meeting at a Local Hotel. The one thing I took from that meeting was they said by no means is a Coach to reach out to Sean Carey directly. I didn’t know but the coaches that ha d been around know that he is an arrogant Ahole. Talks down to everyone. Suffers from a serious case of LMS. Quite possibly the worst person in Soccer. Funny GPS keeps a relationship with him when they bashed him and his ways. Fake people everywhere. FHim and FGps.

Comment

I remember when I first worked at GPS. They had All staff meeting at a Local Hotel. The one thing I took from that meeting was they said by no means is a Coach to reach out to Sean Carey directly. I didn’t know but the coaches that ha d been around know that he is an arrogant Ahole. Talks down to everyone. Suffers from a serious case of LMS. Quite possibly the worst person in Soccer. Funny GPS keeps a relationship with him when they bashed him and his ways. Fake people everywhere. FHim and FGps.
                      GPS keeps a relationship with him or the brothers and AP? The ones who gain from this are Surf, no one else.

Comment

Not a rumor. Heard that there may/will be three new local leagues now. CCL which is basically a rebranded NSL/Maple, NEP, and this new EDP Regional league that SC is starting.

No one knows who the eventual winner will be, if any, so most clubs are being diplomatic regarding their options/choices.

Surf seems to be championing the EDP-R league
                        NEFC/Bolts/Seacoast/SSS are in charge at NEP
                        CCL is a wildcard, but many NEP clubs are looking at it as an option to get away from the BS of the above clubs.

Comment

What are Stars & Scorpions doing?

Comment

So our itty bitty little corner of the soccer world now has teams scattered in:

ECNL
                            ECNL (Regional league)
                            New MLS boys league
                            NPL
                            GA
                            NEP
                            EDP
                            CCL

Sounds like it will go really smooth!

Comment

Looks like "NECSL" will not be "EDP New England" according to this update on their site

https://www.thenecsl.com/team--referee-fees.html

Comment

GPS keeps a relationship with him or the brothers and AP? The ones who gain from this are Surf, no one else.
                                I also once worked at GPS, and this was definitely the vibe that SC was a "big timer" with a god complex. All sorts of occasions of him telling GPS coaches he'd have them fired for upsetting him over minor infractions, or God forbid somebody ever sent him an email.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X