X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Cosmos disbanding Academy

Title says it all.

Oh wow. That’s really too bad. I really get the feeling that all of the arguing about leagues and clubs and mls and non mls, girls and boys sides is going to end up being wasted air. By the time we get back to playing, many many clubs and leagues will have suffered losses that they can’t recover from.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Oh wow. That’s really too bad. I really get the feeling that all of the arguing about leagues and clubs and mls and non mls, girls and boys sides is going to end up being wasted air. By the time we get back to playing, many many clubs and leagues will have suffered losses that they can’t recover from.
      The Cosmos Academy was on life support for a few years already. Hell, The first team is also on life support for a couple years already....they can't even give tickets away.

Comment

The Cosmos Academy was on life support for a few years already. Hell, The first team is also on life support for a couple years already....they can't even give tickets away.
        Agreed...many more will follow esp if we end up with no Fall season.

Comment

Agreed...many more will follow esp if we end up with no Fall season.
          Who is going to follow esp, and who is esp??

Comment

esp = especially

Comment

I think esp may have a chance. esp is really the best, out of all of them. i dont think esp will go away, esp if esp is the best.

Comment

I think esp may have a chance. esp is really the best, out of all of them. i dont think esp will go away, esp if esp is the best.
                you might very well be esp correct! :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X