Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think so. These people point blank said NPL wasn't good enough. And they've said HS isn't good enough and the only girls who play it are forced by their parents. Therefore, I do not expect to see any former GDA players on NPL teams or HS rosters. They must all be taking their elite kids to ECNL and taking falls off from competition. Only move that would make sense given what has been said.
    Maybe there's other options you are not aware of?

No, NPL not in her future.

HS, still doesn't want to play no matter how this turns out. Kind of surprised, but that's what she's still saying.

Not sure why some like to gloat over kids' misery, but that's how they role.

Comment

HS, still doesn't want to play no matter how this turns out. Kind of surprised, but that's what she's still saying.

------

What 'options' would that be dad? Seacoast will not get in to ECNL so it is either NPL or nothing at this point. Maybe they 'create' a league, but would have no one to play against!

Comment

Good God. Let's hope Seacoast takes this opportunity to realize that they were given a gift. An excuse to make NPL their top teams like they should be. They never belonged in DA and their options now are creating a sham league for the "elite" or joining another regional league with more travel and crappy competition. HOPEFULLY most parents get a clue and realize jumping on a plane or staying in hotels for their kids soccer team is just plain dumb right now, but the above comment doesn't give me much hope.

But glad to hear this little star won't be joining the commoners in HS and NPL!

Comment

Good God. Let's hope Seacoast takes this opportunity to realize that they were given a gift. An excuse to make NPL their top teams like they should be. They never belonged in DA and their options now are creating a sham league for the "elite" or joining another regional league with more travel and crappy competition. HOPEFULLY most parents get a clue and realize jumping on a plane or staying in hotels for their kids soccer team is just plain dumb right now, but the above comment doesn't give me much hope.

But glad to hear this little star won't be joining the commoners in HS and NPL!
          Aren't you magnanimous? Pretty "hopeful" for other people's families, arencha?

Comment

Aren't you magnanimous? Pretty "hopeful" for other people's families, arencha?
            Meant to add...it may be better to have an f-en clue on what you are talking about before casting judgement?

Comment

Hope your kid can make a Stars ECNL roster if NPL isn’t in her future.

Comment

Hope your kid can make a Stars ECNL roster if NPL isn’t in her future.
                If you live in NH the only way to be seen is by going to ID camps on your own. ECNL too far away. If you are that good, you will stand out at camp.

Comment

If you live in NH the only way to be seen is by going to ID camps on your own. ECNL too far away. If you are that good, you will stand out at camp.
                  Utter rubbish. Clueless

Comment

Utter rubbish. Clueless
                    Why the anger? no one gets ID'd at camps? Sorry but they do.

Comment

I would say this is partially correct. Most are recruited through tournaments while some are through camps. Camps help the coaches to focus on you at a tournament.

Comment

So why not reach out to the HS team coach and talk about soccer? They might be surprised to hear and see that it can be valuable and fun. After all - here in NH about half of the girls soccer coaches in HS are club coaches. And - the ones who are not club coaches are still pretty good and just about all have their coaching diplomas.

Folks crap on HS coaches on this board but there are some really good ones. I know! My daughter plays for a good one in Bow!

Comment

So why not reach out to the HS team coach and talk about soccer? They might be surprised to hear and see that it can be valuable and fun. After all - here in NH about half of the girls soccer coaches in HS are club coaches. And - the ones who are not club coaches are still pretty good and just about all have their coaching diplomas.

Folks crap on HS coaches on this board but there are some really good ones. I know! My daughter plays for a good one in Bow!
                          We all appreciate your positivity here, but if you really think that is true I encourage you to go ask these HS coaches for proof of that. Just so you know, anything under a C license the average non educated soccer parent could get (that I promise you).

Comment

If you think kids will get onto ECNL teams you are going to be dissapointed. Those teams are full of talented players who aren’t going anywhere. Unless your child is top of the roster and much better than kids already there it isn’t happening. NPL is where it’s at folks. No shame there, it’s where you belong.

Comment

DPL league is scooping up most of the GDA clubs so the DA competitive model should remain about the same.

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.powrcdn.com/app_images/resizable/FINAL-GAL-_2741a886_1587224824868.pdf

Comment

DPL league is scooping up most of the GDA clubs so the DA competitive model should remain about the same.

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.powrcdn.com/app_images/resizable/FINAL-GAL-_2741a886_1587224824868.pdf

You had me at “competitive”....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X