Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s his 3rd club change in three years. Don’t hear good things about him. Valor gave him Assistant DOC title. Clubs grasping at straws trying to stay afloat.
    Who is the Valor DOC?

Comment

Ray Johnson. Former PAC coach.

Comment

Ray Johnson. Former PAC coach.
        How is he? As with many coaches, I have heard both very positive and very negative things about him.

Comment

I would never let my kids play for Valor! The coaching sucks and they are having big problems behind the scenes. I love the loyal Valor followers (all 2 of you) that defend the club no matter what,..it’s humorous! And before you come back with your regular defense that I must be from MRFC, I will assure you I’m not. MRFC is a joke too, but I would still choose them over Valor. Love watching Valor go down!

Comment

Got to love all these people who think they know soccer because they spend a bunch of money to play for WP or XF.

Can't wait for my kid to destroy yours AGAIN while you complain about the ref. You're just mad because Valor doesn't fit the lies you tell yourself.

I SEE YOU.

Comment

Got to love all these people who think they know soccer because they spend a bunch of money to play for WP or XF.

Can't wait for my kid to destroy yours AGAIN while you complain about the ref. You're just mad because Valor doesn't fit the lies you tell yourself.

I SEE YOU.
              Destroy who, crossfire premier D?

Comment

Destroy who, crossfire premier D?
                ahh yes I see YOU too

Does adding "premier" make you feel better for writing all those checks to Bernie lololllololol

Comment

ahh yes I see YOU too

Does adding "premier" make you feel better for writing all those checks to Bernie lololllololol
                  Well there’s crossfire select, and crossfire Yakima so there’s more than one crossfire In was

Comment

Well there’s crossfire select, and crossfire Yakima so there’s more than one crossfire In was
                    I KNEW I remembered you from somewhere, mister "avoid the question"

You're the XF dad who got all upset because his wife gave me her number at XF challenge last year lolololol

Comment

Why would you care about other kids team they play on?Everyone is paying $2500 and up just to brag about what league and team that they play for.

Comment

I KNEW I remembered you from somewhere, mister "avoid the question"

You're the XF dad who got all upset because his wife gave me her number at XF challenge last year lolololol
                        Yeah you missed that one by a longshot, I actually live in Eastern Washington. Don't worry too much about that XF dad, I'm sure you will see him soon after soccer season starts again.

Comment

Why would you care about other kids team they play on?Everyone is paying $2500 and up just to brag about what league and team that they play for.
                          Wow. Your kid must be terrible lolololol

Comment

Wow. Your kid must be terrible lolololol
                            I bet your kid is slow and fat like his daddy!

Comment

I bet your kid is slow and fat like his daddy!
                              I forgot to add that you are probably a white dude that can only talk smack online.Get some exercise and stop being a coward.

Comment

I forgot to add that you are probably a white dude that can only talk smack online.Get some exercise and stop being a coward.
                                Wow. What does race have to do with it?! Please don't make me sympathize with Valor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X