Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is saying that. She wasn’t ready for the jump from regional to a top team so soon, but JB saw potential, and that’s what matters.
    Identifying and commenting on a specific (easily identifiable) kid on here is the lowest of the low. I don’t care how over the top the mom is. Please stop.

Comment

The Mom is bat **** soccer crazy but the daughter is awesome. Nice kid, great player, hard worker and hope she doesn't quit before the Mom ruins the sport for her.
      or other people

Comment

Really?

Really>> the infamous White team only beat the Regional team 1-0....MANY of the players are inter-changeable. Sorry to break the news to you "NATIONAL" parents but the entire ECNL league is getting watered down...except for those NY teams. This is my 3rd time through this program and parent's ego's have always been there but this 2007 year is the worst

Comment

No one is saying that. She wasn’t ready for the jump from regional to a top team so soon, but JB saw potential, and that’s what matters.
          How do you know she wasn’t ready for the jump? The team is clearly losing every game so what makes her any worse than other girl on that team? Identifying specific girls is wrong. Maybe the issue is that because she WAS identified she was never given a fair chance.

That’s your issue and every other poster on here who chooses to attack a 13 year old girl.

Comment

you should wear a mask

Agree - leave this girl and specifics out of this

Comment

Identifying and commenting on a specific (easily identifiable) kid on here is the lowest of the low. I don’t care how over the top the mom is. Please stop.
              Don’t know this team, or any of its players. Just giving some insight as to why this team may be having some troubles. Calling players up from a regional team might be one reason of many. I have no idea who this girl is, but since she is easily identifiable, must have been the only regional call up. Thanks for giving that away. Stars blue parents doing what they do best-stirring the pot. No wonder they can’t get good players, no one wants to be around this crazy bunch.

Comment

Don’t know this team, or any of its players. Just giving some insight as to why this team may be having some troubles. Calling players up from a regional team might be one reason of many. I have no idea who this girl is, but since she is easily identifiable, must have been the only regional call up. Thanks for giving that away. Stars blue parents doing what they do best-stirring the pot. No wonder they can’t get good players, no one wants to be around this crazy bunch.
                She was NEVER a Regional player!!!!! Came from GPS!!!! There you go!!! Have it TS Experts! Dissect that.

Comment

Really>> the infamous White team only beat the Regional team 1-0....MANY of the players are inter-changeable. Sorry to break the news to you "NATIONAL" parents but the entire ECNL league is getting watered down...except for those NY teams. This is my 3rd time through this program and parent's ego's have always been there but this 2007 year is the worst
                  Those teams have played more than once. One game was 1-0. The others were not. Regional blue is well coached and has some good players. It’s too bad that you’re more focused on another team (or teams—I’m sure you think the ECNL Blue players are “interchangeable” as well), rather than the one your kid is on...

Comment

That’s a terrible placement for that team. They will win every game by a touchdown. At least.
                    Hey good for NEFC! At least they are playing! Select has quit for the rest of the year other than playing Seacoast. Pathetic!!

Comment

Hey good for NEFC! At least they are playing! Select has quit for the rest of the year other than playing Seacoast. Pathetic!!
                      Who CARES????

Comment

I think what happening is the competing ECNL club that offered her a roster spot that she turned down has an agenda.....go figure.

Comment

My favorite was “regional team impact player” parent, but sounds like he/she learned better than to come around here.
                          Hopefully what that parent learned was that they won’t be scared off from bullies like you.

Comment

You’re on an anonymous site (at midnight) posting/talking about a 13 year old kid and team whom you don’t have any affiliation with but stars parents are the crazy ones ? Take a look in the mirror pal.

Comment

You’re on an anonymous site (at midnight) posting/talking about a 13 year old kid and team whom you don’t have any affiliation with but stars parents are the crazy ones ? Take a look in the mirror pal.
                              LOL! So true. Finally, someone with some sense commenting.

Comment

Wow nefc was better off in the u14 bracket at seacoast coming up... should play the U15 bracket with no goalie to be fair...
                                I think to settle the debate of the disgruntled Stars blue parents... they should play with no defense

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X