Refunds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars info made very public. Refund, credit to next year, or donate to Stars scholarship fund.
    Family choice. %Amount differed based on youngers having fall, seniors going to college, and olders only getting winter, and one weekend of Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Soooo...
      Is anyone privy to info to create a club tuition refund/credit list due to loss of spring season? We are only aware of a sss $300 credit to top league teams for next year. Not even sure if sss nep teams are included in that. Would be good if others can share info? We'd like to compare how compassionate clubs are!!! Let the shopping begin!
      There are multiple post on some other threads regarding what is being offered at different clubs regarding credits and refunds. I can't tell you which threads but read some of the Seacoast & FCUSA/Steel United threads or GPS threads & there is enough discussions about refunds end credits from those organizations as well as I believe what NEFC has offered as well.

Comment

Did you even read the email?
        The club has taken the decision to provide a credit/refund opportunity to all players in good standing with the club in 2019-2020, as follows.
        a) All graduating Seniors (2019) will be offered the following options
        o A refund of 40% of the fees paid by that family in 2019-2020.
        o A donation equivalent to the refund value to the FC Stars Financial Aid program
        b) All 2019-2020 two-season players (winter and spring), generally high school aged players, with the obvious exception of the graduating Seniors, will be offered the following options.
        o A credit of 40% of the fees paid by that family in 2019-2020 to be applied to the team fee for 2020-2021.
        o A refund of 25% of the fees paid by that family in 2019-2020.
        o A donation equivalent to the credit value to the FC Stars Financial Aid program.
        c) All younger 3-season players (Fall, Winter Spring) will be offered the following options
        o A credit of 30% of the fees paid by that family in 2019-2020 to be applied to the team fee for
        2020-2021.
        o A refund of 15% of the fees paid by that family in 2019-2020.
        o A donation equivalent to the credit value to the FC Stars Financial Aid program.
        We are aware of select $300 credit, (possibly not club wide), as well as this previously posted stars offer. Anyone aware of other club offers/refunds/credits?

Comment

Scorps was $600/$900 depending on age.

Comment

Juve

Juve is awesome. They agreed to credit us 300 and than raised the prices 300 for next year....Isnt that perfect? WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!! Another one will bite the dust soon with moves like that. I also heard that a number of their coaches are gone...nobody seems to know what happened with them.

Comment

Juve is awesome. They agreed to credit us 300 and than raised the prices 300 for next year....Isnt that perfect? WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!! Another one will bite the dust soon with moves like that. I also heard that a number of their coaches are gone...nobody seems to know what happened with them.
              They getting raided by Surf? Many of the Juve coaches were formerly GPS.

To keep it on topic, I heard they paid coaches in full and are offering camps and such for free, in addition to the credit.

Comment

To keep it on topic, I heard they paid coaches in full and are offering camps and such for free, in addition to the credit.
                Surf are gobbling up a few Juve coaches, watch this space ...

Comment

money

They should...they stole our cash and gave us nothing to show for it IMO.

Comment

I also have 2 kids in the Juve program and your comment is clearly Inaccurate and most likely from a competing club.

We haven’t heard any info on credits or refunds yet and prices did not go up $300 either, but nice try!

Comment

I also have 2 kids in the Juve program and your comment is clearly Inaccurate and most likely from a competing club.

We haven’t heard any info on credits or refunds yet and prices did not go up $300 either, but nice try!
                      well dude, its certainly not great that you havent heard anything about refunds yet...read the signs

Comment

No one from Juve is going anywhere. I have a friend who coaches there and coaches have remained on payroll the entire time.

Comment

Many of The Juve Coaches? I Def know the 3 on the Girls side were formerly GPS. I know we folllowed our coach there (Juve). I can tell you this our coach never said one bad word about GPS and to this date still hasn’t spoken Ill about them.

Comment

So nefc, stars, scorps definitely giving refunds/credits for cancelled spring season? All these clubs reimbursing all teams? Any others taking care of their customers? Which clubs are NOT giving back to families?

Comment

So nefc, stars, scorps definitely giving refunds/credits for cancelled spring season? All these clubs reimbursing all teams? Any others taking care of their customers? Which clubs are NOT giving back to families?
                              SSS is giving a $300 credit. they say they will give a credit for tournaments that were paid for. Some teams paid for a missed 3 tournaments.

Comment

What is Aztec Ma giving back?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X