Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You heard Delco is moving back to Downingtown and you heard Bucks is moving to PG. I heard you don’t know sh*t but like to pretend that you do.
    for the record, I didn't say I heard a thing. Reacting to what others are saying

Comment

for the record, I didn't say I heard a thing. Reacting to what others are saying
      The Delco address has always been Downingtown, but ECNL has always practiced at PG and played most of their games there. I haven’t heard that will change.

Comment

The Delco address has always been Downingtown, but ECNL has always practiced at PG and played most of their games there. I haven’t heard that will change.
        Correct. No changes

Comment

Correct. No changes
          No changes to Delco - but Bucks is desperate for turf and need to accommodate the Merion people and new Nova coaches. Bucks will be using PG. Fact.

Comment

Correct. No changes
            How about sending an email to your adm at Delco to get clarification? TS is not the place for overall facts. Many don't understand the actual club process let alone the sport.

Comment

No changes to Delco - but Bucks is desperate for turf and need to accommodate the Merion people and new Nova coaches. Bucks will be using PG. Fact.
              I love that you are such a hater. I heard they are changing FC Bucks to FC Merion, I also heard that anyone from Bucks County is not allowed in the club, I also heard the prices which are the lowest of every ECNL club in the country are going up to be now the highest, something like $11,000 a year. Bucks has no field space so they are moving training to the State of Delaware. The last rumor I heard was the NEW DOC was actually never the Head Coach at Villanova but is just the Head Coach of their club team. You believe all this, I have some property for sale up in Canada that I'd like to sell you!

You are an idiot, try to say one thing positive in life, I dare you. Just....Shut....Up.

Comment

I love that you are such a hater. I heard they are changing FC Bucks to FC Merion, I also heard that anyone from Bucks County is not allowed in the club, I also heard the prices which are the lowest of every ECNL club in the country are going up to be now the highest, something like $11,000 a year. Bucks has no field space so they are moving training to the State of Delaware. The last rumor I heard was the NEW DOC was actually never the Head Coach at Villanova but is just the Head Coach of their club team. You believe all this, I have some property for sale up in Canada that I'd like to sell you!

You are an idiot, try to say one thing positive in life, I dare you. Just....Shut....Up.
                Not the OP but why is it being a hater to say Bucks is going to PG? I’m hoping Bucks uses PG - beautiful facilities and closer to my house than CRN. And my kid has been on Bucks for several years not a Merion kid. You seem a little angry.

Comment

My kid is on PDA Blue. I am thinkiing about making a request to play on PDA White.
                  Why? Just enjoy beating everyone 10-0! Great for development and getting her ready for tough collegiate play. Enjoy!

Comment

Why? Just enjoy beating everyone 10-0! Great for development and getting her ready for tough collegiate play. Enjoy!
                    This is like ACC football. Clemson and nodody else!
                    When MF is the number 2 club in a conference something is seriously wrong.

Comment

FC Stars and PDA made a deal to not have their top teams play each other's conference. Do you not know the ECNL is constructed to specific clubs benefit? They don't really try to hide it, either.

Comment

FC Stars and PDA made a deal to not have their top teams play each other's conference. Do you not know the ECNL is constructed to specific clubs benefit? They don't really try to hide it, either.
                        I thought PDA white was the stronger PDA. No?

Comment

I thought PDA white was the stronger PDA. No?
                          No. Blue is the 'A' team. White is the 'B'. Huge difference between the 2 teams also.

Comment

No. Blue is the 'A' team. White is the 'B'. Huge difference between the 2 teams also.
                            PDA White is the weaker of the two. Whereas PDA Blue would run the table in the New England conference, WCFC, SUSA, CFC and FC Stars Blue are all losses for PDA White.

Comment

PDA White is the weaker of the two. Whereas PDA Blue would run the table in the New England conference, WCFC, SUSA, CFC and FC Stars Blue are all losses for PDA White.
                              They both played in the ECNL’s u13-u14 NE south division last year

Blue 10-0-0
                              White 2-9-1

Blue 9-0-1 (tied Maryland United)
                              White 3-5-4

Even in the new u12 division blue went 10-0-1 (tied FC bucks). So yea, blue is stronger than white.

Comment

first time my Ds team played PDA Blue it was close for about 30 minutes and suddenly they kicked up a gear and her team lost by 3. That team is legit. Aside from fact our team was losing, it was actually enjoyable to see some of their kids play at their level.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X