Scum bag clubs that wont release player cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYSA says clubs can charge 500 to release a player and the request has to be made by December or the club doesn't have to release next season. It's set up this way to help prevent poaching from teams.

However, since teams weren't able to hold real tryouts clubs should probably be more open for the kids to find the proper team for them.

Comment

Sometimes a parent wants their child released from a club because the club is allowing, encouraging or even developed a toxic abusive environment. Not all coaches are about the kids and some clubs are money hungry enterprises that look for anything to create greater cash flow which may include abuse to players that came from another club to keep their herd mentality of the club. As if they are a nation and other clubs are other nations they are at war with. Best recourse. Turn your phone on and record as much as you can then either confront them with it or go to a lawyer.

Comment

FYSA is an excellent club. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Sometimes a parent wants their child released from a club because the club is allowing, encouraging or even developed a toxic abusive environment. Not all coaches are about the kids and some clubs are money hungry enterprises that look for anything to create greater cash flow which may include abuse to players that came from another club to keep their herd mentality of the club. As if they are a nation and other clubs are other nations they are at war with. Best recourse. Turn your phone on and record as much as you can then either confront them with it or go to a lawyer.

Most parents just drop their kids off at practice. They never pay attention to the practice or the dynamic between players or coach. This youth soccer sh it is the shadiest sh it I have ever been involve in. So much bull sh it. So little soccer training. So much drama. Repeatedly I have look for a better club, better meaning environment not win or losses. What I have found is the same sh it but with a different uniform. Their is no hope.

Comment

Turn your phone on and record as much as you can ......
            Great idea... Only a felony in Florida since it is a 2-party state

Comment

Some clubs are great and others should be policed

Great idea... Only a felony in Florida since it is a 2-party state
              The law does not apply if you are recording at a public place which soccer parent meetings and coaches practices are. In the old days a parent would give an adult that was Targeting and abusing their kid a bloody nose and the general consensus would have said he had it coming. But today it’s best to just record.

Comment

And now they put whore lawyers on there board of directors to strong arm parents..pure f ucking scumbag parasites. It's ok though I have about 4 other kids leaving after the season is up..

Comment

This season will be a waste anyway..no games so let these rec clubs have there bull**** social distancing training

Comment

And now they put whore lawyers on there board of directors to strong arm parents..pure f ucking scumbag parasites. It's ok though I have about 4 other kids leaving after the season is up..
                    Is your big issue simply that you signed an agreement and now want out of it? Honestly, that sounds purely like a problem of your own making and not any kind of strong-arming from a board member. If you didn't want to join the team/club, then don't sign an agreement to do so. From the way you are acting, odds are probably very high that whatever club it is will be more than happy to see you go and become some other club's problem next year!

Comment

FYSA is an excellent club. Please.
                      FYSA is not a club dumb arse. Florida youth soccer association, it makes the rules for the clubs in its association to follow. Most clubs are members.

How people can talk crap on this site with zero youth soccer Knowledge about how things work is beyond me.

Comment

The law does not apply if you are recording at a public place which soccer parent meetings and coaches practices are. In the old days a parent would give an adult that was Targeting and abusing their kid a bloody nose and the general consensus would have said he had it coming. But today it’s best to just record.
                        Nope... Sorry it does

I guess like soccer you should learn the law

Comment

Sure A hole

Is your big issue simply that you signed an agreement and now want out of it? Honestly, that sounds purely like a problem of your own making and not any kind of strong-arming from a board member. If you didn't want to join the team/club, then don't sign an agreement to do so. From the way you are acting, odds are probably very high that whatever club it is will be more than happy to see you go and become some other club's problem next year!
                          Spoken like a real A hole!

I'm not the OP. But I sympathize. Tryouts were pushed so hard up against the transfer deadline, clubs used it as an advantage to lock families into their club, in some cases, before you even knew who the coach was! To have buyers remorse is to be expected. Lots of clubs listed coaches on their roster during tryouts, then after tryouts, replacing them with generic, inexperienced, problematic coaches, the ol' bait and switch...kids not returning, kids transferred to rival clubs...and so on. Lots of factors to consider before dropping $thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours...it is very clear that FYSA has provided Florida clubs some leniency, relaxing of the rules, moving dates and deadlines around, however, no protection for families. Consider how many clubs shut down for half the time, then offered online zoom training, essentially keeping it's membership's money. No new rule from FYSA providing any consumer protection. I know that the two largest clubs in my area both took their turn on the local evening news...both clubs kept their membership's money and got government bailout money...but never returned what parents paid. So...if you're pulling for the club angle on this issue, you probably have something to do with running a club, and part of the decision making hierarchy that is focused on pulling as much money out of your membership in exchange for what you decide is "quality soccer training". In that case, your opinion is sh:t, you're just a shill making money off of parents who you've screwed with your "confidence speak", and remember, it's OK to suck your own c¤ck, but swallowing your own load makes you something entirely different.

Buch of scoundrels!

Comment

All legal agreements are done under the basis that both parties are operating in good faith. If there is not good faith by a party the validity of the agreement is in question.

Comment

They saying goes when you need a lawyer you have 2 problems .The problem and the lawyer.

Comment

So I get the whole reason for anti-poaching. That is why they have the player cards and restrict player movement. But personally if this happened to us I'd demand the player card. They can't stop you from sending your kid to open tournaments as a guest player but you will need your card. If they don't give you your kids player card, I'd hire a lawyer, make up a story about abuse, and start to sue the club. You'd be surprised how fast they will be to let you and your kid go at that point.

But yea it is pretty slimy that clubs do not let parents know how the system works. NEVER pay for half or full year. ALWAYS pay in small increments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X