Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scum bag clubs that wont release player cards

Dealing with this right now..seems like when clubs takes you in they think they own you.

You are the dumbass that registered with asking all the questions and getting the facts

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Dealing with this right now..seems like when clubs takes you in they think they own you.
      Then DON’T commit you loser!

Comment

Then DON’T commit you loser!

Nobody owns anybody.. it's all about buisness .

Comment

Scumbag Parents that commit and change their minds. Reason I’m banging al their wives

Comment

I feel your pain, but you registered and pay. Never do that unless you are 199% sure of your decision. Clubs are financially struggling right now, mainly because parents wised up and don’t register until last minute, so once they get money they won’t let go. Then I also understand their side, if you gave your word, they may had turn away another player that wanted to join and at this point there is no more tryouts Try to get into an agreement

Comment

Descovy

Step up and prep up!

https://www.descovy.com

When you cross the club! You get F###
              Protect yourself.

Comment

Next time read your contract! They will let you go but you will just have to pay

Comment

Open enrollment just guaranteed you a spot on “A” team. It’s your fault for thinking it meant your kid was going to be on the first team.

Comment

I feel your pain, but you registered and pay. Never do that unless you are 199% sure of your decision. Clubs are financially struggling right now, mainly because parents wised up and don’t register until last minute, so once they get money they won’t let go. Then I also understand their side, if you gave your word, they may had turn away another player that wanted to join and at this point there is no more tryouts Try to get into an agreement
                    Any legit team and club will return most of its players. So they wouldn’t be turning away many. Trials are better handled during the season whether at the beginning or end.

Comment

A club turn down a player has that really actually happened?

Comment

Pay in full, With 30 emails to everyone it should take two months to get released. what happen to me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2810051]Pay in full, With 30 emails to everyone it should take two months to get released. what happen

When the best player in the club is leaving people tend to get butthurt ..

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2810139]
                            Pay in full, With 30 emails to everyone it should take two months to get released. what happen

When the best player in the club is leaving people tend to get butthurt ..
                            What club?

Comment

I am so glad the scumbag parent got the players card release and is gone from the club. Good Riddance!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X