Hope you weren't going to RI for scrimmages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M St. beach in Southie is going to kill Massachusetts scrimmages.

Comment

So, wait a minute... I live in Bridgewater and with this new order, I can go to Boston for indoor dining and not have to quarantine when I get back, but I can't go to let's say Tiverton, RI?

Alright... that makes a lot of sense.
      Morons.

Comment

Scoprions went to RI when it was allowed for a one day inter club event. I am not following your logic or reason for a negative post about this club. Now MA allows for clubs to play during training or scheduling inter club friendlies. Just think you are showing your immaturity and lack of understanding of what Scorpions did. They followed all the CDC guidelines and were isolated at Roger Williams.

Comment

ECNL does not play teams in RI. League all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Remember that keyboard commando that snuck into RI with his team. He was a U-little freedom fighter that scurried around like a scared little mouse. Where is he now? Quarantining?
            Here’s reality boss: My teams practiced in RI over the last 6+ weeks, and we scrimmaged as part of practice for much of that. Now we’re on break from training for a few weeks while I set up scrimmages with other clubs. When I start up training again, it will be in MA, and once again my sessions will include game-like content including scrimmages. I’m sorry your kid’s team was stuck in MA doing non-contact, social distanced activities which likely got very boring, especially after months of zoom skills sessions. Next time choose a better club and coach...

FWIW, my kids look good. If we have a club season, we’ll be killing our competition as they are all rusty from not actually playing. If the season gets cancelled or delayed, well, at least my kids got their monies worth of actual training amd not the BS that hs passed for training these last few months at most clubs.

Comment

Oh yeah, and in over six weeks of practices we’ve not had a single case of covid amongst any of our teams... #overblown #nottheendoftheworld

Comment

Oh yeah, and in over six weeks of practices we’ve not had a single case of covid amongst any of our teams... #overblown #nottheendoftheworld
                Baysidfc camps had to close down early due to Covid cases .
                I am sure there are kids coming down with covid during practices in all clubs but they are not being reported.

Comment

Baysidfc camps had to close down early due to Covid cases .
                  I am sure there are kids coming down with covid during practices in all clubs but they are not being reported.
                  Not missing any kids from training for being ill. None of the kids answered positive to symptoms in our team app.

I’m guessing Bayside was lax in the social distancing before/during breaks/after sessions. Kids aren’t spreading this while playing soccer...

Comment

How do you know that?
                    Did every single player get tested daily?
                    Ever heard this thing about being asymptotic and still passing the virus along?

C’mon man... be a bit more intelligent and don’t post stupid stuff like this.

Comment

This guy is a clown that knows nothing about covid.

Comment

This guy is a clown that knows nothing about covid.
                        Nope. Just not crying wolf over a BS virus. Half of those infected don’t show any symptoms and your kid has a better chance of dying in an accodent during the car ride to practice than dying of covid. I’m out there running sessions and I have a significantly higher chance of complications than these kids given my age and health. Do what you want, but this while thing is overblown.

First we had to shut everything down to flatten the curve. What’s the excuse now?

Comment

Scorpions are F***ed
                          Lol this idiot just posted 4x in 5 minutes. Definitely a jealous sss parent.

Comment

Nope. Just not crying wolf over a BS virus. Half of those infected don’t show any symptoms and your kid has a better chance of dying in an accodent during the car ride to practice than dying of covid. I’m out there running sessions and I have a significantly higher chance of complications than these kids given my age and health. Do what you want, but this while thing is overblown.

First we had to shut everything down to flatten the curve. What’s the excuse now?
                            Agreed! This whole thing is a “scamdemic”.

Comment

Scoprions went to RI when it was allowed for a one day inter club event. I am not following your logic or reason for a negative post about this club. Now MA allows for clubs to play during training or scheduling inter club friendlies. Just think you are showing your immaturity and lack of understanding of what Scorpions did. They followed all the CDC guidelines and were isolated at Roger Williams.
                              Exactly! When Scorpions clubs from MA went downtown RI, it was perfectly legal and anyone who came back from it is fine and does not need to quarantine at all. But don't let that stop an idiot from posting what they did. Everyone likes to think they're a scientist or lawmaker during this time when they really should just be using idiot sticks picking up trash along the roadways

Comment

So, wait a minute... I live in Bridgewater and with this new order, I can go to Boston for indoor dining and not have to quarantine when I get back, but I can't go to let's say Tiverton, RI?

Alright... that makes a lot of sense.
                                Morons.

Actually when you see the reasons why they make those decisions it makes complete sense based on the science and what experts are telling our government officials. So let's keep Massachusetts kids playing against Massachusetts kids in Massachusetts or New Hampshire but as far as your reasoning??? The only moron I see is you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X