X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OCYS and Rush working together brilliant
    You really think they are smart enough that they planned this even more so working together. You can't be that dumb.
    Oh wait you meant this as sarcasm.

Comment

Soccer in Florida is the laughing stock of the rest of the country. Totally run by goons! Thing is rest of the country knows that it’s an on going talk of complete irrelevance. The scape goat is always we have the talent the best talent in the country. Bs it’s a joke!
      I have never heard people say Florida has the best talent, that conversation is usually saved for the west coast or northeast but it is a sad and accurate statement about the coaches and structure here being so bad.

Comment

You really think they are smart enough that they planned this even more so working together. You can't be that dumb.
        Oh wait you meant this as sarcasm.
        You’re missing the bigger picture here maybe you are the dumb one. Both clubs promoting each other in their websites, seems to me they are working together

Comment

You’re missing the bigger picture here maybe you are the dumb one. Both clubs promoting each other in their websites, seems to me they are working together
          Is it really working together or “hey Rush any players that are good enough for OC please give them to us and thank you very much” That is more what the relationship will be like.

Comment

Is it really working together or “hey Rush any players that are good enough for OC please give them to us and thank you very much” That is more what the relationship will be like.
            Isn’t that working together?

Comment

Isn’t that working together?
              You and I have different meanings of working together. Cause no I certainly don’t think so.

Comment

Maybe I don't follow this stuff closely enough, but I presumed all clubs with an actual MLS team got MLS elite. How is this news?

Comment

Maybe I don't follow this stuff closely enough, but I presumed all clubs with an actual MLS team got MLS elite. How is this news?
                  OCSC got the DA team
                  OCYS got MLS Elite

Comment

OCSC got the DA team
                    OCYS got MLS Elite
                    No. All MLS Clubs got MLS Elite, and the announced Clubs also got MLS Elite. All 1 league. OCSC and OCYS split up the age groups of their MLS Elite teams.

Comment

ECNL requires top team to be in ECNL

1st team = Old DA not part of OCYS
                      2nd team = ECNL
                      3rd team = MLS Elite - oh how elite this league is

There is no more da ..its only mls elite. One team . That's the first team.

Comment

Seriously how are they going to field a good team. Rush had theirs for awhile and was able to fill out the rosters earlier, OC has their select boys over in Osceola. There is not enough talent in Orlando/central Florida area to field another MLS side. Look at the local ECNL teams like OC's and FKK, they both were below average at best.

How is this going to work?

Comment

mask

Seriously how are they going to field a good team. Rush had theirs for awhile and was able to fill out the rosters earlier, OC has their select boys over in Osceola. There is not enough talent in Orlando/central Florida area to field another MLS side. Look at the local ECNL teams like OC's and FKK, they both were below average at best.

How is this going to work?
                          You are correct, they most definitely do not have the depth. This seasons MLS teams are last years DA teams from OCSC. They are just splitting the age groups up, OCSC keeps U15, U17 and the rest are cast off to OCYS.

Comment

They have long been partners. Remember when Ruah got da but gave it to oc so they could get mls and then they worked together to develop both clubs https://www.orlandocitysc.com/post/2...n-florida-rush

Comment

They have long been partners. Remember when Ruah got da but gave it to oc so they could get mls and then they worked together to develop both clubs https://www.orlandocitysc.com/post/2...n-florida-rush
                              RUSH and OCYS working for OCSC in younger age groups it’s what it looks like to me. OCSC is the winner

Comment

Why is Fl rush holding 2020-21 MLS ID Sessions when the teams/rosters are set?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X