CANCELED!!! 2020 Florida Elite Invitational - AUGUST 15TH - 16TH 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to gotsoccer...The schedule is there Einstein.

Comment

Where is the link in the website?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I think I would have worn one regardless. I don't care if others do or don't. I let people make their own choices. They are not responsible for my safety only their own. I wear a mask but I am against any mandates of people to wear them. If a business requires them that's ok. It's their business they can make their own rules. but businesses should also be allowed to not require them and then consumers can decide whether they want to go into those businesses or not.
        Someone wearing a mask is for YOUR safety numbnuts. You wearing a mask does nothing for you it protects other people.

This is the problem with people feeling that masks are a choice that only affects the non-mask wearer. Consider the person not wearing a mask like a drunk driver. Their personal decision can affect the safety of others.

Comment

Where is the link in the website?
          Goes live today.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=79519

Comment

Someone wearing a mask is for YOUR safety numbnuts. You wearing a mask does nothing for you it protects other people.

This is the problem with people feeling that masks are a choice that only affects the non-mask wearer. Consider the person not wearing a mask like a drunk driver. Their personal decision can affect the safety of others.
              numbnuts, I am a doctor and I wear a mask every day and it is for my safety. your logic is back asswards

Comment

Beautifully said. Idk why this is so hard for people to understand.

Comment

numbnuts, I am a doctor and I wear a mask every day and it is for my safety. your logic is back asswards
                  I'm sure they are referring to face masks, other than the N95s or medical-grade masks.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss. Wouldn't be surprised you are a director!
                    How so? Ignorance means a lack of knowledge, understanding, or education. This is not the case here. I know & understand the risks of COVID, as well as safety precautions.

Nope, I'm a parent.

Comment

I'm sure they are referring to face masks, other than the N95s or medical-grade masks.
                      not really looking to turn a soccer thread into a mask thread. If I wear a mask and don't have covid I am not protecting anyone, there's nothing to protect them from. If I have covid but am not showing any symptoms such as coughing etc If I am not wearing a mask my spreading the disease will be limited and if you are wearing a mask you would likely be protected. If I have covid and am coughing all over the place and I am wearing a mask the virus doesn't just stay put inside the mask it goes out through the top, sides, bottom. just like your breath that are you able to breath , you don't just breath in the CO2 that you exhaled. the difference of wearing a mask is that it won't projectile out far distances. So in theory if you have social distancing and you are wearing a mask the virus typically dies in the sunlight / outdoors in 2 mins. If you are indoors and Covid is in the air and can stay on surfaces for more than 24 hours in some cases you are likely to give Covid to yourself by touching your eyes or your nose.

Comment

This is going to be a good tournament to see how FESA stands against some of the top teams from FKK.

Comment

This is going to be a good tournament to see how FESA stands against some of the top teams from FKK.
                          how have they done in the past?

Comment

Not good. FKK ECNL teams are really superior.

Comment

03s boys group should be a good match.

Comment

I hope we get some good matches. Even though FESA style of play is usually lousy. I think it has a lot to do with the English influence of long ball and press till you drop. FKK plays a ball possession style while building play. A lot more suitable with this heat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X