•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bahahahaha
    sss

ut oh the snobby sss parent who says sss is only for rich people and he feels bad for us middle class people who aren't rich enough to join the club is going to get really, really mad if we don't capitalize sss. He is going to yell at us, telling us to show his elite club respect.

Comment

I think it boils down to the parents knowing they aren’t on the best team so they puff their chest out about being in the best league. NEFC and SSS aren’t as vocal.... because the league is weaker but the teams are better, and at the end of the day, better team trumps better league.
      Nefc and sss are in no way better teams. They are certainly in a weaker league though.

Comment

Nefc and sss are in no way better teams. They are certainly in a weaker league though.
        I guess you are new to ts. For years all sss parents do is brag and say how amazing sss is. You have parents telling us “if we have money to join” or that sss is much better than NEFC or that sss is much more than just soccer or that sss is the best team in the DA - sorry GAL on and on and on so as far as your point that “NEFC and sss are in no way better teams”.... i would argue that sss parents would strongly disagree.

Comment

Select is a trash club. Have fun rubbing elbows with them in GA every weekend.

Comment

sss parent here, i see this thread has been taken over by nefc parents. Running with it are you?

Comment

...and stop lumping us all in together because of one "alleged" select parent. This is all anonymous after all. That quote probably wasn't even connected to select, most likely another club posted it

Comment

Eh, ECNL is completely watered down, totally sucked in March to drive all the way to PA just to beat the pants off bucks and Delco - so happy they aren’t in our division this year. Relegation/promotion of the sucky bottom dwelling clubs would make ECNL elite, as it is now if you can write a check you can find an ecnl club for your little mia.
                Stfu with your promo/reg bs

Comment

All your stats are garbage! F off and none cares

Comment

Eh, ECNL is completely watered down, totally sucked in March to drive all the way to PA just to beat the pants off bucks and Delco - so happy they aren’t in our division this year. Relegation/promotion of the sucky bottom dwelling clubs would make ECNL elite, as it is now if you can write a check you can find an ecnl club for your little mia.
                    FAKE POST!

so on 1 hand this dweeb is posting that his daughter plays on a ECNL team-doubt it- but then complains that "you can write a check and find an ECNL club for your little mia"

dude, nothing holding you back to send your daughter to DA.. I mean GAL/DPL. That should work for her. Sounds like you guys are from Hingham. You might want to give LL a call. I'm sure there is room for your "little mia"

It's very easy to find fake posts on ts and this is definitely 1 of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X