Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami-Dade Prime was a disaster and the teams Omar promised never materialized. Omar turned down Sunrise Sting 2.0 trying to score a big pay day with Prime by promising AH he could put together 20 teams. Omar told all of the kids they would play for free and he still only put together 4 mixed age group teams.
    4 teams? Prove it. I say 2.

Comment

The reality is Andres Camacho simply doesn't care. Your only hope is Allan H finally has enough of his own reputation being dragged further through the mud because of AC and finally gets rid of him. AC has absolutely no business being involved with running a soccer club. Decent but not great soccer coach.
      If your hope for salvation from Andres is Allan you are in serious trouble. That guy is another one like TT leave scorched earth everywhere he goes. Just ask OC.

Comment

This is what you get for wanting to say “my daughter plays at Prime” some of those 3rd team coaches are really bad!!
        Now, don’t get confused, Prime is still a much better option than Weston.

Comment

There is no rosters nobody knows who’s playing what.

Comment

There is no rosters nobody knows who’s playing what.
            yes there are there is practice already

Comment

Oh, oh sounds like one of Omar’s parents still wondering when practice for the ECNL team will start, lol.

Comment

we were told we were on an FCL team but i have not hear anything in about 3 weeks. Does anyone seriously know whats going on? I cant get a response to my email.

Comment

we were told we were on an FCL team but i have not hear anything in about 3 weeks. Does anyone seriously know whats going on? I cant get a response to my email.
                  This why Prime will ultimately fail.

They neglect everyone except the top team, but the club can’t meet pay roll and function with only the top teams.

Comment

This why Prime will ultimately fail.

They neglect everyone except the top team, but the club can’t meet pay roll and function with only the top teams.
                    I think you're talking about Sunrise Sting when it comes to payroll. 2005 age group is what's imploding at Prime

Comment

Is Alan Hough already drink this morning?

Comment

Is Alan Hough already drink this morning?
                        Seems you are joining him

Comment

This is what you get for wanting to say “my daughter plays at Prime” some of those 3rd team coaches are really bad!!
                          Now, don’t get confused, Prime is still a much better option than Weston.
                          Prime b c teams Not a better option than Weston b team

No matter how many times you it lol

Comment

Club communication is something Prime just can't right. No established leadership. You can't have AC in a club director role when he can't even communicate within his own team.Too distracted with non soccer hobbies like his cross dressing at LIPS in Fort Lauderdale

Comment

I think you're talking about Sunrise Sting when it comes to payroll. 2005 age group is what's imploding at Prime
                              2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 pick one all have serious issues

Comment

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 pick one all have serious issues
                                who cares. my kid is an 04. lolololol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X