Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t think it’s the end of the world to play with one. Sucks, yes, but if that’s what it takes...
    Stop posting misinformation you dope. No masks.

Comment

Stop posting misinformation you dope. No masks.
      Then what can people claim as doing this part of the guidelines?

“ Sports or activities that involve intermittent contact but with protective equipment or mitigating measures in place that may reduce the likelihood of respiratory particle transmission between participantS”

Comment

Then what can people claim as doing this part of the guidelines?

“ Sports or activities that involve intermittent contact but with protective equipment or mitigating measures in place that may reduce the likelihood of respiratory particle transmission between participantS”
        Actually the guidelines clearly states

Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required when participants are not actively engaged in an activity (e.g., on bench, huddles, breaks, locker rooms, pre/post practice).

I.e. no masks if participants are playing (actively engaged)

Comment

Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required when participants are not actively engaged in an activity (e.g., on bench, huddles, breaks, locker rooms, pre/post practice).

This is correct.

Mask silliness on a soccer field is history

Also. . every serious study that has looked at soccer has concluded near zero risk of transmission on a soccer field. It is one of the only sports that has hard data

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevemc.../#454be799f4b3

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....26.20080614v1

https://www.consultancy.uk/news/2487...uring-covid-19

Comment

What freaking page is that on, trying to scan in between working

Comment

Crackpots can copy post their fictional version to wear masks but won’t because it doesn’t exist.

Comment

Page 6, under Activity Organizer Guidance

Comment

What about

“ Activity Organizers must require facial coverings to be worn while engaged in a moderate risk sport/activity where intermittent contact might occur and it is safe to do so”

??

Comment

I think it was page 5.

Comment

What about

“ Activity Organizers must require facial coverings to be worn while engaged in a moderate risk sport/activity where intermittent contact might occur and it is safe to do so”

??
                      What about not being a sore loser. If you don’t like the rules then pull your kid.
                      But you don’t have a child playing soccer. Do you?

Comment

What about not being a sore loser. If you don’t like the rules then pull your kid.
                        But you don’t have a child playing soccer. Do you?
                        I’m not being a sore loser you twat, I’m trying to nail down the rules. I think it means we have to wear masks while playing. This person was saying otherwise, so I was trying to have a conversation with them about it. I’d love to play with a mask, idgaf. I know that having a normal convo on this site is foreign to you, and so are manners.

So kindly f.uck off you miserable *****

Comment

What about

??
                          ok, so I might have been wrong (I know it is uncommon to say that in this forum). Combining both paragraphs, my interpretation now would be:

- If the player is not actively participating (e.g. on the bench), mask is required.
                          - If the player is actively participating in a non-contact activity (passing drill or similar), no mask is required.
                          - If the player is actively participating in a contact activity (e.g. scrimmage), mask is required.

Just my take on this, these documents sometimes are just subject to interpretation, that's why lawyers make millions in this country...

Comment

ok, so I might have been wrong (I know it is uncommon to say that in this forum). Combining both paragraphs, my interpretation now would be:

- If the player is not actively participating (e.g. on the bench), mask is required.
                            - If the player is actively participating in a non-contact activity (passing drill or similar), no mask is required.
                            - If the player is actively participating in a contact activity (e.g. scrimmage), mask is required.

Just my take on this, these documents sometimes are just subject to interpretation, that's why lawyers make millions in this country...
                            Nope. No masks while playing. See other thread.

Comment

Nope. No masks while playing. See other thread.
                              Please give some credible info then

Comment

This is from mass youth soccer.

Each participant will be required to have their own water bottle, towel, and personal hygiene products
                                (hand sanitizer, facial tissues, face coverings). Players are not required to wear face coverings during soccer activities, but must wear them when arriving and leaving a session. Coaches and spectators will
                                be required to wear face coverings by DPH guidelines (currently whenever within 6 feet of others a face covering must be worn). Tissues, wipes, or disposable gloves must be properly disposed in the appropriate receptacles.

Mass youth also posted on social media pictures of their training with kids playing with no masks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X