Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skunks 🦨

PSG has the best 07 keeper in Dade. If Pinecrest gets the best player and the keeper from the PSGs 07 then they are trending in the right direction. Might actually beat the Skunks 🦨 or Key Biscayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Skunks ��

PSG has the best 07 keeper in Dade. If Pinecrest gets the best player and the keeper from the PSGs 07 then they are trending in the right direction. Might actually beat the Skunks �� or Key Biscayne.
      Oh my... Best keeper in dade, you have got to be kidding. so delusional. do you even know the keeper?

Comment

ill tell you this for sure, the skunks keeper is better than the psg keeper. rest of the team, well....

Comment

Oh my... Best keeper in dade, you have got to be kidding. so delusional. do you even know the keeper?
          Do you even squat?

Comment

ill tell you this for sure, the skunks keeper is better than the psg keeper. rest of the team, well....
            SKS kept their entire teams across the board and picked up some talent.

The 07 team will be the second best team at the club and the best in Broward league. Coach Paula is amazing. The new kids make the teams way better. Trust me when I say that SKS is the best club in town.

The 05s and 07s will own all of you.

PSG is over priced trash.

Comment

SKS kept their entire teams across the board and picked up some talent.

The 07 team will be the second best team at the club and the best in Broward league. Coach Paula is amazing. The new kids make the teams way better. Trust me when I say that SKS is the best club in town.

The 05s and 07s will own all of you.

PSG is over priced trash.
              Kept their team? They didn't have an 07 team last year. They had to combine with 06 and play div 3, broward league.

05s?? Really?

Comment

Kept their team? They didn't have an 07 team last year. They had to combine with 06 and play div 3, broward league.

05s?? Really?
                Prove it?

Comment

Prove it?
                  Huh? Prove it? Ummm, they didn't have an 07 last year. I dont think its a mystery case to solve.

Typical crazy skunk parents.

Comment

Huh? Prove it? Ummm, they didn't have an 07 last year. I dont think its a mystery case to solve.

Typical crazy skunk parents.
                    Um, no we had a team last year. No proof. Drop the mic.

Comment

SKS had no 07 team last year. the Club is a joke That only good thing that happend there in the last couple years is the crazy blond coach was on maternity leave and we got a season of not having to hear and see her losing her **** on the sidelines! Lol.

Comment

SKS had no 07 team last year. the Club is a joke That only good thing that happend there in the last couple years is the crazy blond coach was on maternity leave and we got a season of not having to hear and see her losing her **** on the sidelines! Lol.
                        Definitely an angry Pinecrest parent. Surprised you didn’t say Ramiro got her pregnant after a Lords game Vs Terra.

Comment

Definitely an angry Pinecrest parent. Surprised you didn’t say Ramiro got her pregnant after a Lords game Vs Terra.
                          Please do not compare the Skunks to Pinecrest Premier

Comment

This is all a joke right? SKS is irrelevant, they don’t even have an 07 team. PSG lost their best players to sunrise and Pinecrest and are at best a D3/Rec team. Pinecrest will be the best team in Miami and one of the best in the State. Fact

Comment

This is all a joke right? SKS is irrelevant, they don’t even have an 07 team. PSG lost their best players to sunrise and Pinecrest and are at best a D3/Rec team. Pinecrest will be the best team in Miami and one of the best in the State. Fact
                              Why don’t we scrimmage in Broward? Our non existent 07 vs your “Pinterest” 07.

Comment

Why don’t we scrimmage in Broward? Our non existent 07 vs your “Pinterest” 07.
                                Broward is pretty much as far as you Skunks travel

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X