Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside Summer Classic

Will this late august tournament happen?

If so will all games have to be moved to RI?

As it stands now some games are scheduled for RI and some for MA.

Although I doubt a tournament will be happening so close to the start of school and with crowds etc, I really would love to go to one with a mask on and a big jug of hand sanitizer. Practicing is great but a weekend of games would be nice for everyone if it can be very organized. Groups of 250 can be outside together so you could have a few games going on at once with spectators if everyone agrees to depart right after their game and let the next few teams play.

Comment

Groups of 250 in RI, and yes move all games to RI because MA is not ideal right now.

Comment

Can surf come and play?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Can surf come and play?
          No they can not.

Comment

No they can not.
            I think most people who love soccer will be happy to play just anyone who wants to (and is allowed) this fall.

Comment

No they can not.
              LOL Well played

Comment

I support this tournament be played. Please happen. I don't care which clubs participate. I would love to watch Bayside G10 beat Surf 2010 after all the negative posts from Surf on this site. Seriously have the tournament because god knows if we will even have games this fall.

Comment

I support this tournament be played. Please happen. I don't care which clubs participate. I would love to watch Bayside G10 beat Surf 2010 after all the negative posts from Surf on this site. Seriously have the tournament because god knows if we will even have games this fall.
                  If I were running this Tournament I would not allow Surf teams in. I think their coaches and parents have targeted Bayside will make for some ugly parent behavior. Just avoid each other as much as possible.

Comment

If I were running this Tournament I would not allow Surf teams in. I think their coaches and parents have targeted Bayside will make for some ugly parent behavior. Just avoid each other as much as possible.
                    In all honesty. After seeing surfs practice without following any guidelines, no way I would have these bad table mannered coaches at a tournament where eyes will be watching.
                    Maybe once the owners and coaches mature, but not now for this year.

Comment

I don't know where this "targeting Bayside" stuff came from. Maybe it's true, but for the one age group I'm familiar with, they're the exact same kids as before. They actually lost one or two to Bayside.

Comment

I don't know where this "targeting Bayside" stuff came from. Maybe it's true, but for the one age group I'm familiar with, they're the exact same kids as before. They actually lost one or two to Bayside.
                        For surf and bayside honestly the kids have no idea what's going on and truly the parents could care less and just want to see some fun games win or lose just get us out of the house for a weekend. I'm sure there was a bunch going on behind the scenes but it's a done deal now so time to move on and focus on the kids and let things play out as they may.

Comment

For surf and bayside honestly the kids have no idea what's going on and truly the parents could care less and just want to see some fun games win or lose just get us out of the house for a weekend. I'm sure there was a bunch going on behind the scenes but it's a done deal now so time to move on and focus on the kids and let things play out as they may.
                          Nope. Sorry Surf you are OUT!!

Comment

Nope. Sorry Surf you are OUT!!
                            Out of what? Your circle of trust? Who cares?

Comment

Ha ha

Out of what? Your circle of trust? Who cares?
                              Way to deal with the bottom feeding troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X