Ramiro at Lourdes Academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramiro has been up to a lot of shady stuff and stupid proposals the past couple of months.

Comment

Ramiro is a bad dude and everyone in the south miami area knows this. Call the school ASAP. He tried this before and even tried to get the girls to sign a document that if they leave Pinecrest they will lose the ability to tryout at Lourdes

Comment

Ramiro needs to be stopped once and for all.

Send a email to the principal and copy the AD

Athletic Director Kunkel
        dkunkel@ololjaguars.org

Principal Halfaker
        thalfaker@ololjaguars.org

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Ramiro is a bad dude and everyone in the south miami area knows this. Call the school ASAP. He tried this before and even tried to get the girls to sign a document that if they leave Pinecrest they will lose the ability to tryout at Lourdes

Lmao this is laughable, can you produce such documents? Lol even if this were true, no smart person would have this in writing. And to the dumbass putting the wrong information out here.... Check Lourdes’ mascot it’s not a Jaguar you stupid ******* lol

Also check your facts. Players have left Pinecrest without any “punishment” at Lourdes. I can think of one specific 04 that left to sunrise and was STARTER at Lourdes as an underclassmen.

So please enlighten us with more wrong information lol

Comment

Someone’s afraid that their kid isn’t good enough to make the Lourdes team on their own merit and have to look for ways to fire the coach lol gotta love youth sports

Comment

My family has chosen to move on from Pinecrest after 4 years, we felt it was time. Ramiro from Pinecrest and my daughters coach at Lourdes just called and told us if I don’t bring my daughter back to Pinecrest she will not play at the school. Has he used this pressure job on anyone else? If so he needs to be removed from Lourdes immediately!
              Listen JB I don't think that getting rid of the coach is going to do anything to help your situation.

Comment

Ramiro needs to be stopped once and for all.

Send a email to the principal and copy the AD

Athletic Director Kunkel
                dkunkel@ololjaguars.org

Principal Halfaker
                thalfaker@ololjaguars.org
                I just talked to Kunkel and she yelled at me for five minutes straight. Thanks for nothing

Comment

Listen JB I don't think that getting rid of the coach is going to do anything to help your situation.
                  So it’s Jose making this commotion lmfao.
                  Wait, didn’t your kid make JV then QUIT?
                  And this was as a Pinecrest player, goes to show that being a Pinecrest player doesn’t get you any upper hand.

Comment

Someone’s afraid that their kid isn’t good enough to make the Lourdes team on their own merit and have to look for ways to fire the coach lol gotta love youth sports
                    Buahahaha you were right it is a parent who’s “little fulanita” sucks. And is looking to find a way in. Typical highschool sports. Happens ever year.

Comment

Why would anyone want their kid to play for that ********* anyways! He makes those girls run during halftime if they don’t mercy rule some HS teams by halftime. Total douche move. But with that being said the Pinecrest/Lourdes parents love that despicable crap while it is benefiting them, so most of them deserve exactly what they get from that guy. Sounds like this lady got out bid by a wealthier parent for that spot on the team. Booo f-ing hooo. Nobody cares!

Comment

Why would anyone want their kid to play for that ********* anyways! He makes those girls run during halftime if they don’t mercy rule some HS teams by halftime. Total douche move. But with that being said the Pinecrest/Lourdes parents love that despicable crap while it is benefiting them, so most of them deserve exactly what they get from that guy. Sounds like this lady got out bid by a wealthier parent for that spot on the team. Booo f-ing hooo. Nobody cares!
                        JB is a man

Comment

JB is the man! Burn it down JB!

Ramiro is scum. Winning 7-0 at the half last season and this ********* has the team running sprints. Always trying to bully parents into staying with Pinecrest by using the Lourdes Varsity as leverage

Comment

Here's the directory for Lourdes

Everyone you need to contact is on this list. Just give them a call and they will straighten out nut job Ramiro

Sister Carmen Fernandez

Sister Maryanne *****

Alexandra Prado

AD Maura Herrholz

http://olla.org/about/directory/

Comment

Here's the directory for Lourdes

Everyone you need to contact is on this list. Just give them a call and they will straighten out nut job Ramiro

Sister Carmen Fernandez

Sister Maryanne *****

Alexandra Prado

AD Maura Herrholz

http://olla.org/about/directory/
                              Ok so I just called them and told them off. I told them that I was a loser and my kid want a very good soccer player but that shouldn't stop her from making the team.
                              can you believe they actually hung up on me.

Comment

Ok so I just called them and told them off. I told them that I was a loser and my kid want a very good soccer player but that shouldn't stop her from making the team.
                                can you believe they actually hung up on me.
                                Thanks for your input Ramiro

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X