Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I always find this a funny comment. Unless a club is giving the player a full scholarship, what business is it of theirs if the player also plays/trains elsewhere? Provided, of course, that the outside training doesn’t interfere with home club activities.

They’re so scared of losing customers and being discovered for their lesser training that they threaten and punish players for doing something they have every right to do.
    Idk why you find it funny. It’s how it is. Not saying it’s right just accurate.

Comment

Play

It’s like playing HS soccer, bad habits are formed on the field when playing lower level soccer. And if your top clubs not doing anything for the team then maybe you should look elsewhere

I dont see other countrys forming bad habits playing the US mens team.

Amazing how well the mens team does after all these years of high level development by the Federation. Maybe they just need to play more🤪

You dont lower your game you work on making those around you better.

Where have the top clubs played since the covid shutdown was lifted?

Comment

I would venture to say...extra exposure, more playing time (these might be bench warmers for their own team), play with friends....etc....

Honestly though...So what if they play for a "showcase" team. Since my D doesn't play for nor do we live near enough to even play for them I can't say what development they do. My D trains with an older showcase team once a week and plays in tournaments if the need arises.
        “Extra exposure”... LOL. Exposure to what?

Comment

Lolololololol

“Extra exposure”... LOL. Exposure to what?

Comment

Why not just divide the players up and scrimmage or find a competitive team to scrimmage? What is the point of an all star team if they are not competing against other all star teams? Seems like they could use their time and money better to improve by finding better competition.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2833020]
              Just because I was bored - The 06 NJ Fire Black team break down:

ECNL - 9
              PDA Blue – 2
              PDA White – 1
              PDA Blue 07 - 1
              WC – 4
              FC Stars - 1
              GA – 2
              CSA-Monmouth – 2
              EDP - 3
              CSA-Bergan -1
              PSA Wildcats - 2

And none of their teams have an issue with their this? Interesting.
              you have the roster cards from the games?? lol

they use diff girls all the time...and a girl from MA playing there!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2833237]

you have the roster cards from the games?? lol

they use diff girls all the time...and a girl from MA playing there!
                Just went off https://home.gotsoccer.com/(X(1))/ra...TeamID=1109657. Should be relatively up to date since it's tied into carding for some.

Comment

Bored

Just because I was bored - The 06 NJ Fire Black team break down:

ECNL - 9
                  PDA Blue – 2
                  PDA White – 1
                  PDA Blue 07 - 1
                  WC – 4
                  FC Stars - 1
                  GA – 2
                  CSA-Monmouth – 2
                  EDP - 3
                  CSA-Bergan -1
                  PSA Wildcats - 2

Why were they playing in such a craptastic tournament?
                  You are really bored/go outside.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2833273]

Just went off https://home.gotsoccer.com/(X(1))/ra...TeamID=1109657. Should be relatively up to date since it's tied into carding for some.
                    That list was missing several of the players they used this summer. There were 3-4 more from CSA Bergen that I was aware of.

The girl from MA is good. The RW I believe.

Comment

You are really bored/go outside.
                      Sorry, my fat ass doesn't like the sun. I do have down time at work and a need to do something to clear my head.

Comment

Next big thing for clubs...Showcase Only teams.....All the money with out having 2-4 days of training. Just pick up an all star team and let them play B and township teams....

Comment

Next big thing for clubs...Showcase Only teams.....All the money with out having 2-4 days of training. Just pick up an all star team and let them play B and township teams....

Isn't that ODP?

Comment

That's the PDA model for "Previously Developed Academians"... Once they are ready to showcase, they join at U15 into PDA so they can win the ECNL National Championships. Best part is that they still get to do the supplemental training and they keep up the good work!

Comment

Where are STa based out of

Location?

Comment

Locations

Best site?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X