Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Girls

Soccer top 15 girls 2007 teams for the 20-21 season.

1 TBU
    2 OCYS
    3 Weston
    4 WFF
    5 Jacksonville
    6 Elite
    7 Prime
    8 FKK
    9 Palm Beach
    10 Florida West
    11 Wellington
    12 Spacecoast
    13 West Pines
    14 Cape Coral
    15 Prime ECNL R

Notable mentions

Florida Premier (if they can get a few players)
    Braden River( same as above)

Any surprise teams not mentioned?

Will the crown remain in Tampa Bay or will the south rise up. Not to forget the Nothern powerhouses or the Orlando queens will rule. Can’t wait to see how the teams shuffle around. All the best to all the teams.

Share your opinion

The person that started the post is from tbu. Please call Florida premier and arrange a scrimmage. Florida premier has the best 07 team in florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The person that started the post is from tbu. Please call Florida premier and arrange a scrimmage. Florida premier has the best 07 team in florida.
      Gauntlet.
      Thrown.
      Down.

B!tch.

Comment

Gauntlet.
        Thrown.
        Down.

B!tch.
        No
        One
        Cares.

It
        is
        Girls
        Soccer.

Comment

No
          One
          Cares.

It
          is
          Girls
          Soccer.
          Sexist.
          Misogynist.

Most likely racist.

We are going to hunt down your IP and Cancel you.

Comment

No
            One
            Cares.

It
            is
            Girls
            Soccer.
            Soccer
            Is
            A
            Girls
            Sport
            In
            The
            USA

Sorry
            Your
            Son
            Is
            Short
            And
            Scrawny

Comment

Soccer
              Is
              A
              Girls
              Sport
              In
              The
              USA

Sorry
              Your
              Son
              Is
              Short
              And
              Scrawny
              These are the facts.

Most would rather their son be HS place kicker than a HS soccer star.

#sad
              #feminine
              #itsnotfair
              #hetriedfootballbasketballandbaseballandhesucked

Comment

These are the facts.

Most would rather their son be HS place kicker than a HS soccer star.

#sad
                #feminine
                #itsnotfair
                #hetriedfootballbasketballandbaseballandhesucked
                Typical. I know it sucks when you realize that soccer is the most popular sport on the planet. Keep your baseball etc. bro. You can have them. Most soccer fans don't care enough yo argue with you. It's just funny to see uounon a soccer chat though if thats your opinion. Need a hobby?

Comment

Typical. I know it sucks when you realize that soccer is the most popular sport on the planet. Keep your baseball etc. bro. You can have them. Most soccer fans don't care enough yo argue with you. It's just funny to see uounon a soccer chat though if thats your opinion. Need a hobby?
                  Didn’t want my American boys to grow up and learn to suck d1ck, so they never played soccer. Played basketball, football, and baseball.

The daughter plays soccer and is bada55, so I’m here to observe and heckle.

Comment

I started this thread for real discussion across the state. Lets get back on topic thank you.

Comment

Don't sleep on Winter Park FC, I heard they have a legit 07 girls team - look out - ready to explode like dynamite in EDP!!!!!

Comment

Did they pick up some new players? I saw them play at Disney and with a couple additions they could be very good.

Comment

I started this thread for real discussion across the state. Lets get back on topic thank you.[/QUOTE]

Top team will be Space Coast..

Comment

WFF will be the top team in the TB area next year and top 3 in the state. Gained some quality players and has not lost any to the rivals. TBU has lost a few players and may have gained a couple more. Their starting forward has left and they will find it hard to replace her. TBU will be top 5 and FP may squeak in the top 15,heard they managed to keep all their players not sure about any additions as yet. OC depends on their two 08’s and will remain good not the top. If those two play their own age group that team will drop in their rankings. FKK has gained some quality this year from with in. They may fight for the top spot.

Not sure about the southern teams. Plenty of talent though so I’m sure they will be good.

Will Jville and Elite girls combine under either of those clubs banner and create a nothern power house? If that does not happen I think Jville is the stronger and will push for a top 5 spot.

Comment

Flames will dominate the GAL and any team they play. High scoring offense and formidable defense. You heard it here first. TBU. Who dat? FL premier. Who da?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X