Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If GPS has the fields in the fall where does this new Seacoast team play?? what a mess!
    GPS has a few hours a few times a week from what I was told. Seacoast gets the rest. Field owners are not fans of GPS

Comment

GPS has a few hours a few times a week from what I was told. Seacoast gets the rest. Field owners are not fans of GPS
      Exactly. Field owners are in multiple lawsuits with GPS. This is a last ditch effort by GPS to grab some unwitting families downpaymemt. They have no staff...like none, they are all going with John and Lenny, and very little field space for the fall.

Comment

As I believe you are now aware, there have been some changes locally in the soccer world. I along with Lenny Webb and a number of coaches have taken an opportunity to move to Seacoast United.

We will no longer be involved with GPS New Hampshire. We are excited about the opportunity and to continue working with players and coaches in the program we created.

I would like to try and clear up the picture for you as I know there is some confusion. Seacoast United will operate a new region out of the Bedford area. I will oversee on field player and coach development as Director of Coaching. Lenny Webb will take care of operations and we are excited for the staff that will join us in the new program. Additional roles within the program will be taken by coaches who are moving with us.

The program will be based out of the Back-River Sports Complex turf fields in Bedford, they will play in the same leagues, with the same coach and the same teammates. What will change will be the uniform and the badge. Coaches and the local community are very much in support of the program and are helping in the transition for this fall and beyond.

I know you have a lot of questions and I would be more than happy to oblige in answering each of them for you. Early next week we will share with you the complete plan for the program and new exciting opportunities.

I remain energized to develop youth soccer in New Hampshire and I'm excited for the new opportunities with Seacoast United in Bedford.

Respectfully Yours

John

Comment

So much for that non-compete.

Comment

Unless John is posting these emails... it’s really not cool to be copying/posting these. The people that need to know, will know.

Comment

Unless John is posting these emails... it’s really not cool to be copying/posting these. The people that need to know, will know.
              Not cool to be copying emails that he is sending to GPS families to poach them to Seacoast??

Maybe the GPS owners will know or find out via other means, but other clubs and the general public deserve to know too.

It doesn’t do much to dispel the notion that these people are all far more interested in their revenue and income than they are with player development.

Comment

Not cool to be copying emails that he is sending to GPS families to poach them to Seacoast??

Maybe the GPS owners will know or find out via other means, but other clubs and the general public deserve to know too.

It doesn’t do much to dispel the notion that these people are all far more interested in their revenue and income than they are with player development.
                Oh yes... the general public really needs to know about personalized emails sent by one person. It’s bad form... but sure, go ahead and flip it so that the “bad form” flips back on the person sending the email. We see you.

Comment

Looks like Seacoast Bedford practice starts this week!

Comment

Oh yes... the general public really needs to know about personalized emails sent by one person. It’s bad form... but sure, go ahead and flip it so that the “bad form” flips back on the person sending the email. We see you.
                    Yes, it really does. How many small clubs have been offered help/support/assistance from clubs and administrators like these? Maybe they will think twice when they know that Seacoast will turn around and be "personally emailing" your families.

Comment

Yes, it really does. How many small clubs have been offered help/support/assistance from clubs and administrators like these? Maybe they will think twice when they know that Seacoast will turn around and be "personally emailing" your families.
                      I consider myself somewhat intelligent, but I have no idea what you are trying to communicate in your post!

Comment

I consider myself somewhat intelligent, but I have no idea what you are trying to communicate in your post!
                        JP is actively soliciting his former employers' clients using contact information that he took from his former employer.

When Seacoast/GPS reach out to offer help to smaller clubs (camps/clinics/coaching development). Do you think they are being selfless, or are they simply trying to get a toehold into the smaller clubs contacts and information?

I've heard good things about JP and LW on a personal basis, but this type of behavior highlights what is most important to people who profit from youth soccer: the profit.

Comment

JP is actively soliciting his former employers' clients using contact information that he took from his former employer.

When Seacoast/GPS reach out to offer help to smaller clubs (camps/clinics/coaching development). Do you think they are being selfless, or are they simply trying to get a toehold into the smaller clubs contacts and information?

I've heard good things about JP and LW on a personal basis, but this type of behavior highlights what is most important to people who profit from youth soccer: the profit.
                          Shut up dick head

Comment

Shut up dick head
                            Ah you got me. Great rebuttal.

Comment

----
                              Sorry he didn't contact you, feeling left out!

Comment

Any word on how practices went yesterday? Heard Seacoast Bedford was able to grab all but 1 coach, which I assume means all the players as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X