Seacoast UTD MA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the above. None of them received a penny for ‘enticing’ players. How do you explain the 500 plus families that are not with SU, or SCUSC? Treated like ****e is my guess. Players/families generally have relationships with coaches, not clubs. When the families AND the coaches are treated poorly things don’t end well.

Comment

We were with FCUSA for 3 years. The past 2 weren’t great. It felt like we were playing for a huge business and not a local soccer club. Then, when Covid hit things spiraled out of control. FD was a disaster and turned so many off with her pompous reaction to complaints, or requests. My son joined another club, not Seacoast. We were NEVER recruited by anyone leaving the club and I know so many families that were furious at how people were treated. In my humble opinion the club will not exist in 12 months time, unless someone other than FD leads the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        All of the above. None of them received a penny for ‘enticing’ players. How do you explain the 500 plus families that are not with SU, or SCUSC? Treated like ****e is my guess. Players/families generally have relationships with coaches, not clubs. When the families AND the coaches are treated poorly things don’t end well.
        hahahaha, ask PT or RJ about that.

Comment

I did. You are the reason this forum shouldn’t exist. What turns you on? Why make up baseless lies just to be a *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I did. You are the reason this forum shouldn’t exist. What turns you on? Why make up baseless lies just to be a *****?
            there's a turd in the Coolaid punch bowl......but drink up anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X