Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FESA is trash!

Signed,
      Current FESA Parent
      but still a current one.

Comment

but still a current one.
        Yes, but only for a few more weeks. Counting down the days.

Comment

Actually, it was 161K back for year 2016. No telling how much it has mushroomed to by now.
          No proof.

Comment

Can any paying member look at the nonprofit financial reports?

Comment

No proof.
              There’s the direct link to the IRS form posted on this thread.

Comment

The 161k salary is for 2017

Comment

The 161k salary is for 2017
                  The form says 2016. Where is the 2017 filing. Seems late. That can't be good.

Comment

but still a current one.
                    Yes. We are stuck for another year. My kid is top player on top team and school friends on his team but our coach and most of the other players are garbage. Too much politics going on here for them to ever be seriously competitive but as long as they can stack enough teams and clueless paying parents, this club will pay the bills and string it along. I pay for three kids so they love us but I am not brainwashed either and can see what is going on pretty clearly.

Comment

Yes. We are stuck for another year. My kid is top player on top team and school friends on his team but our coach and most of the other players are garbage. Too much politics going on here for them to ever be seriously competitive but as long as they can stack enough teams and clueless paying parents, this club will pay the bills and string it along. I pay for three kids so they love us but I am not brainwashed either and can see what is going on pretty clearly.
                      Lol sthu

Comment

The form says 2016. Where is the 2017 filing. Seems late. That can't be good.
                        I missed that. The link said 2017, but when you click it, its the 2016 form. Wonder if Guidestar messed up the upload.

Comment

I heard that SB's corporation will be "hired" by FESA to outsource their labor (i.e., coaching) so that it becomes a line item expense paid to a different company with no breakdown of who gets paid what. Maybe this change is why the paperwork is lagging?

Comment

I heard that SB's corporation will be "hired" by FESA to outsource their labor (i.e., coaching) so that it becomes a line item expense paid to a different company with no breakdown of who gets paid what. Maybe this change is why the paperwork is lagging?
                            shouldn't effect the 2017 and 2018 returns unless the change already happened.

Comment

I missed that. The link said 2017, but when you click it, its the 2016 form. Wonder if Guidestar messed up the upload.
                              Can’t get the link to even open. Wrong link?

Comment

Wrong

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X