Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at the scrimmage when you played the 02/03 team. Your team performed very well for a team full of younger players going against arguably one of the best teams that Celtic has has had over the year. Four girls on that played that day are committed to colleges and one who didn't play is committed as well. At least 3-4 more girls will probably be committed by the end of the year. The midfield on the 02/03 team is stacked with 3 college commits. Your team has some very good players and has a bright future. Good luck
    So hang on, this was a co-ed game where girls were playing boys?

Comment

So hang on, this was a co-ed game where girls were playing boys?
      No. It was 02/03G vs 05G girls.

Comment

No. It was 02/03G vs 05G girls.
        you were quoting a post about 04 boys vs 02/03 boys

Comment

you were quoting a post about 04 boys vs 02/03 boys
          That post was all over the place. Read the post again. I believe the poster referenced the 04 boys or some boys teams needing to get recognized and having someone get recruited for college from the boys side to give the boys side some crediibility. However the 04B and 03/03G did not play. It was the 02/03G vs 04G that played this past Saturday.

Comment

That post was all over the place. Read the post again. I believe the poster referenced the 04 boys or some boys teams needing to get recognized and having someone get recruited for college from the boys side to give the boys side some crediibility. However the 04B and 03/03G did not play. It was the 02/03G vs 04G that played this past Saturday.
            Why let facts get in the way? It's much better if you have a bunch of delusional Celtic parents calling each other out, belittling each other's kids and claiming that their team is the best team in all of Dunedin and the best team that ever stepped foot on the pitch in the long and distinguished years of Celtic soccer.

Comment

Why let facts get in the way? It's much better if you have a bunch of delusional Celtic parents calling each other out, belittling each other's kids and claiming that their team is the best team in all of Dunedin and the best team that ever stepped foot on the pitch in the long and distinguished years of Celtic soccer.
              Good point. 02/03G are the best team in Pinellas County! That's a fact too. That better??

Comment

Good point. 02/03G are the best team in Pinellas County! That's a fact too. That better??
                My daughter's team at PCU would wipe that team out. The uppity Celtic Club refuses to play us.

Comment

My daughter's team at PCU would wipe that team out. The uppity Celtic Club refuses to play us.
                  Lies. Lies. Lies. PCU can't handle Celtic. Especially the 02/03G team. They are looking for sparring partners....I mean teams to scrimmage. Have your coach/DOC give JB a call. That include you TBU 03G ENCL. Even with the ex-Celtic superstar you would get taken to the wood shed. How is that????

Comment

Lies. Lies. Lies. PCU can't handle Celtic. Especially the 02/03G team. They are looking for sparring partners....I mean teams to scrimmage. Have your coach/DOC give JB a call. That include you TBU 03G ENCL. Even with the ex-Celtic superstar you would get taken to the wood shed. How is that????
                    Cool, what is JB's number. Im going to give it to my coach so we can shut you chirping cocky ***** self absorbed wannabe paper champions up once and for all.

Comment

Taken to the wood shed? Sparring partners?

Talk about big fish in a little pond. I'm stunned that anyone from a club the size of Celtic would be talking smack - even if it is about your "team of the century." What has this mega-team won in the past?

Comment

Talk about big fish in a little pond. I'm stunned that anyone from a club the size of Celtic would be talking smack - even if it is about your "team of the century." What has this mega-team won in the past?
                        Paper Champions

Comment

I'm stunned a moron like you took the post serious. Wait... I take it back. I'm not stunned at all. It's expected that you didn't read the previous posted and realized that you're getting trolled. But go off....... 🤡

Comment

Man.... here's another 🤡. If you can't tell when you're being trolled get off TS. lol

Comment

Gotta love how a few butthurt old white claw drinking soccer parents didn't take the time to read the previous posts before running off at the mouth. LOL But go figure. You Karens and Chads are getting all sensitive and emotional yet have no clue that you're getting trolled. 😂 BTW Celtic girls program has won just as many championships as TBU, WFF, Florida Premier, and all the other programs in the Tampa Bay area the past 4-5 years. No 🧢

Comment

What has the your club won? Celtic 03G has won CDL the past 4 consecutive years AND won FSPL first division 2 years ago! Top that! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X