Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Minus the ECNL teams, you will most likely be correct.

Wrong space coast is a ecnl. team, No tournament And also no plans on the other's you list.

Whats is it to you anyhow, Hope they make all the money they can, If it can help the

clubs. If your kids team isn't in it move the F--k along to another thread.

Comment

A lot of kids have not touched a soccer ball in an organized group for five to six months so calling this a soccer tournament or even a game is a joke.
      It they are playing competitive and haven’t touched a ball in 5-6 months they probably should just move to rec.

Comment

A lot of kids have not touched a soccer ball in an organized group for five to six months so calling this a soccer tournament or even a game is a joke.
        It will kinda be like watching the MLS games right now. That is some very choppy soccer... nobody can connect 2 passes in a row.

Comment

Ripping off their members and enriching themselves. Of course, these guys are in it for the love of teaching the game and developing players. Passing parents money around to each other.
          Where else do you want these teams to play tournaments at? I love these tournaments and really don't want to head to Miami or Atlanta for anything any time soon. With everything going on in the world you are going to complain about clubs from Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando and Savanna working together to have tournaments for the teams? Really?!?!

Comment

Truth

Where else do you want these teams to play tournaments at? I love these tournaments and really don't want to head to Miami or Atlanta for anything any time soon. With everything going on in the world you are going to complain about clubs from Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando and Savanna working together to have tournaments for the teams? Really?!?!
            So you think these clubs signed up just for the kids?

Comment

So you think these clubs signed up just for the kids?
              no but I really don't care. These are fairly local tournaments that potentially limit travel to one night in hotels depending on the first game time. I've done all of these and they are well run. About half the time I've driven in on Saturday to save money. Why do you want these kids travelling all over the place especially to areas that have not gotten the virus under control?

Comment

Travel

no but I really don't care. These are fairly local tournaments that potentially limit travel to one night in hotels depending on the first game time. I've done all of these and they are well run. About half the time I've driven in on Saturday to save money. Why do you want these kids travelling all over the place especially to areas that have not gotten the virus under control?
                It's not that short of a drive from Tampa or Broward county

Comment

It will kinda be like watching the MLS games right now. That is some very choppy soccer... nobody can connect 2 passes in a row.
                  MLS sucks. It's a terrible product but we treat the MLS academy like it's the best thing since sliced bread. If you want your kid to play at a high level leave the country. Otherwise that crap they try to sell as soccer is all you get. A pile of steaming dog ****.

Comment

Killing the players

No one has had any significant playing time in the last 5 month so what does FESA do, schedules teams to play 4 games in 2 days. In nice hot Florida weather. Youth soccer in the U.S. SUCKS!!

Comment

MLS sucks. It's a terrible product but we treat the MLS academy like it's the best thing since sliced bread. If you want your kid to play at a high level leave the country. Otherwise that crap they try to sell as soccer is all you get. A pile of steaming dog ****.
                      he's not wrong

Comment

No one has had any significant playing time in the last 5 month so what does FESA do, schedules teams to play 4 games in 2 days. In nice hot Florida weather. Youth soccer in the U.S. SUCKS!!
                        You think they Give a poop about your kid and overuse injuries? It’s cold hard cash in the bank is all. Bubba getting his cut baby.

Comment

MLS Soccer has come a long way. Is not equal to the Top leagues in Europe but then again no one is. Is not far behind the Mexican league and I will say still below the Brazilian and Argentinian league. With that in mind, MLS still compete well with any other league. They still seeking the retired stars but they also now seek young unknown but promise talent coming out of South America. Look at Almiron for example. He played in Atlanta United and went on to sign for Newcastle in the Premier League. Other young MLS talent have also made the jump. So to say that the MLS Academy is overrated then you are being disingenuous. Is giving the American kids a chance to some day becoming a pro soccer player on his own country. What does ECNL gives you? A chance to play in college? Good. There is nothing wrong with that. But if your kid wants a real path to someday be a pro then MLS Academy is the way. All professional teams have academies. That’s the way it works. Our sport will grow because of it believe me. Is also another substantial income maker for the club. Ask any of those top South American teams how they survive. Selling their top prospects to Europe. They can’t sale them all so the MLS has been smart enough to grab a few in the last couple of years. It has changed the game and It benefits the young America players as well as they get to trained along side these stars.

Comment

If we all do our part & follow guidelines set, we should have minimal issues & a successful tournament. We're traveling up for it & are hopeful everyone does their part.

https://docs.google.com/presentation...000&slide=id.p

Comment

MLS Academy is a real good thing for our National Team and the development of our young future stars. The level of play has gotten better and I totally agree that scouting some of the young South American stars is the way to go. The retired stars bring legitimacy to the league. Overall if any soccer club wants to have a legitimate path to pro for their players...then having an MLS Academy team is a must. Congrats to Jacksonville FC to be given a team.

Comment

MLS Academy is a real good thing for our National Team and the development of our young future stars. The level of play has gotten better and I totally agree that scouting some of the young South American stars is the way to go. The retired stars bring legitimacy to the league. Overall if any soccer club wants to have a legitimate path to pro for their players...then having an MLS Academy team is a must. Congrats to Jacksonville FC to be given a team.
                                You R a Fning idiot. Armada/JFC DA teams were in last place. It is another money grab douche. I deal with morons like you on a daily basis.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X