Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Opt Out List

Which High Schools are not participating in fall sports this year?

I hear Milford and Portsmouth. I'm sure more to follow.

Comment

Whatever is left is going to be a shell of what it was. Hanover playing Lebanon 5 times; the Nashuas playing each other a half-dozen times; Central beating up on the other city schools over and over. These will be glorified scrimmages with no tourneys. Just kids out and getting exercise.

Not crapping on it...it is what it is...but if you were a player with a club it's arguable you'd be better off just playing there (if they are having anything, some are) and come back next year...assuming your HS coach won't hold it against you; some will.

Comment

Yah, hopefully the schools can get some games in and there are opponents at each division level. Just heard Campbell may not play this fall.

Comment

SO not sure where the Portsmouth opt out is.. they have tryout info posted on their website. I have not seen anything about Milford either... they have tryout information posted on their website too!

The only school I know about is Exeter. They have a petition to keep fall sports going...

Comment

Concord is out

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Concord is out
              All they did was suspend summer workouts. Nobody has any decision yet. They might or might not - nobody knows.

Comment

If every school canceled
                You could have competitive non sanctioned games. It will be hard for the kids from the few schools who opt out of NHIAA

Comment

Bedford just pretty much cancelled all fall sports. Details/next steps to follow...

Comment

Concord is out
                    Concord are back in

Comment

Nashua is in, Bedford is out, Central is in

Comment

Soccer will be a mess for the NHIAA this year. Open tournaments with some schools not playing. The clubs will have kids knocking down doors to play this fall.

Comment

Soccer will be a mess for the NHIAA this year. Open tournaments with some schools not playing. The clubs will have kids knocking down doors to play this fall.
                          I believe NEP is developing a NH/Maine/MA/VT program for fall high school. No games in MA, but teams can come up and play

Comment

Bedford cancelled. They are afraid of Central

Comment

Bedford cancelled. They are afraid of Central
                              Who were in the finals last year??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X