•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would never trust those GPS guys.

Surf and Juventus, stay away!
    Well I guess we should stay away from NEFC as well since many GPS coaches landed there?

Comment

Enough with bashing Juventus already. Get a life! Anybody posting on TS before 8:25 am is a total loser. Roll back over at 6:07am and give your love one the proper greeting of the day.

Comment

Lets put it this way...Juventus has mediocre teams, play in a very low level, misinforms parents and players that they are playing at a “national” level so the parents do not bolt. They are super aggressive on recruiting, but cant land top talent...many better options in southeast region like scorps, bayside, Liverpool, NEFC DPL. Parents that have any IQ will eventually smarten up And leave!!!

Comment

They leave? You sound dumb AF!!!

Comment

Lets put it this way...Juventus has mediocre teams, play in a very low level, misinforms parents and players that they are playing at a “national” level so the parents do not bolt. They are super aggressive on recruiting, but cant land top talent...many better options in southeast region like scorps, bayside, Liverpool, NEFC DPL. Parents that have any IQ will eventually smarten up And leave!!!
            🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
            Just keep bashing clubs on an anonymous internet forum. That will ease the pain you are feeling. And what a productive way to fill your day! Don’t stop looking into that mirror while telling yourself you ARE good enough... “I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.” They are all lies, of course, but they might help fill that huge void you are feeling. Best of luck!

Comment

This guy is suffering from “LDS” syndrome. Wife is out window shopping!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                just keep bashing clubs on an anonymous internet forum. That will ease the pain you are feeling. And what a productive way to fill your day! Don’t stop looking into that mirror while telling yourself you are good enough... “i'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.” they are all lies, of course, but they might help fill that huge void you are feeling. Best of luck!
                🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Enough with bashing Juventus already. Get a life! Anybody posting on TS before 8:25 am is a total loser. Roll back over at 6:07am and give your love one the proper greeting of the day.
                  Even if it's your mom?

Comment

Yes! Especially my Mom!

Comment

Yes! Especially my Mom!
                      Even better.

Comment

Even better.
                        Ultimate orgasim.

Comment

Ultimate orgasim.
                          The best...surely you coaches know by now.

Comment

The best...surely you coaches know by now.
                            Best p***y

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X