Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Old 08-03-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow, loved reading the pda excuses from earlier today. Such crybabies. How does anyone stay with that club?
Please remove yourself from this conversation. We only have positive posts about PDA on the STA Girls thread. Thank you very much
Old 08-03-2020
Unregistered

Speak for yourself. Lol.

Quote:
Please remove yourself from this conversation. We only have positive posts about PDA on the STA Girls thread. Thank you very much
Old 08-04-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow, loved reading the pda excuses from earlier today. Such crybabies. How does anyone stay with that club?
Oh that's an easy one "FAMILY"
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

Lol, great job Clarkstown. I see that Clarkstown 06 girls will be playing for a national championship again starting in December. They are the reigning 06 national champs until someone knocks them off. Best of luck to your club.

Quote:
Who? CLARKSTOWN. Who? CLARKSTOWN. One, Two, Three, CLARKSTOWN!!!!
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

It is a great town club. Love the way they play. Wonder why they’re not GA or ECNL. Would have been better than some of existing clubs.

Quote:
Lol, great job Clarkstown. I see that Clarkstown 06 girls will be playing for a national championship again starting in December. They are the reigning 06 national champs until someone knocks them off. Best of luck to your club.
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
It is a great town club. Love the way they play. Wonder why they’re not GA or ECNL. Would have been better than some of existing clubs.
Not sure why this on the STA Girls thread, but I know that the Clarkstown team is half the team is was last year. The 3 strongest 07's who were playing up have left, and they were the strongest players on the team.
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

Very debatable. Still a very strong team with great growth. Hopefully club added to GA or ECNL eventually.

Quote:
Not sure why this on the STA Girls thread, but I know that the Clarkstown team is half the team is was last year. The 3 strongest 07's who were playing up have left, and they were the strongest players on the team.
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

Agree that STA thread a little boring. Welcome the Clarkstown discussion here. An exciting club.

Quote:
Very debatable. Still a very strong team with great growth. Hopefully club added to GA or ECNL eventually.
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

From what I recall they had numerous great players. This team will be a top-ranked team again this year. Well coached.

Quote:
Old 08-08-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
From what I recall they had numerous great players. This team will be a top-ranked team again this year. Well coached.
Heard that coach got screwed over by Cedar Stars, is that true? Wasn't the whole team supposed to move to Tinton Falls to be the GDA team at one time?