X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take it up with the club
    Again, as mentioned, we are new and have little interest in stirring the pot already. I had hoped to get some feedback from members, but it appears the only feedback is I'm a snowflake for being concerned with what I saw.

Good to know.

Comment

Take it up with the club
      Not the OP but "taking it up with the club" usually reserves a nice spot on the bench for your kid. Best to keep your trap shut and head down at these mega clubs. Have a fun spring season!

Comment

Ha! I think this was my kid. What is being reported is generally true, but also overblown. She can get a little melodramatic and there is some tough love there with that coach. In the end, he gets the best out of her and off the pitch they get along fine. She told me what happened, I nodded, and left it at that. I won't be butting in on any coaching as I have a huge amount of respect for the coaches and while I personally may disagree at times with some things, that stays between my ears.

Comment

Haha so the original poster should pound sand?

Comment

Haha so the original poster should pound sand?
            Well not sure. Maybe they had a concern and tried to read much into it. My kid was upset but I know her while I would prefer he handled differently it's already a dead-issue. I'm not going to crap on them for asking, misguided as it was. Maybe they were trolling, too, can't discount that.

Comment

Well not sure. Maybe they had a concern and tried to read much into it. My kid was upset but I know her while I would prefer he handled differently it's already a dead-issue. I'm not going to crap on them for asking, misguided as it was. Maybe they were trolling, too, can't discount that.
              OK, back to the OP....Hearing the Boys 06 team has some reinforcements. Hopefully, they will be a much better team this season. Any insight from some of you have connections there at SU?

Comment

OK, back to the OP....Hearing the Boys 06 team has some reinforcements. Hopefully, they will be a much better team this season. Any insight from some of you have connections there at SU?
                Their 06 boys DA struggled for a a few years now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X