Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Death Panels Open for Business in TX

The county has been forced to form what is being compared to a so-called “death panel.” A county health board – which governs Starr Memorial – is set to authorize critical care guidelines Thursday that will help medical workers determine ways to allocate scarce medical resources on patients with the best chance to survive.
    Well done cons!

A committee will deem which COVID-19 patients are likely to die and send them home with family, Jose Vasquez, the county health authority, said during a news conference Tuesday.
    Wow. I’m old enough to remember when you cons were soiling your panties over the fear that electing a democrat would lead to “death panels”

I guess you guys were just “projecting” back them and really wanted to just bring YOUR Trump death panels around.

Please note I found a local news story about this, so no con whining about CNN, WashPo etc will be entertained.

Yes, Republican death panels are here for you red staters! MAGA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well done cons!

Wow. I’m old enough to remember when you cons were soiling your panties over the fear that electing a democrat would lead to “death panels”

I guess you guys were just “projecting” back them and really wanted to just bring YOUR Trump death panels around.

Please note I found a local news story about this, so no con whining about CNN, WashPo etc will be entertained.

Oops here’s the link

https://amp.star-telegram.com/news/c...mpression=true

Comment

Trump Death Panels Open for Business in TX

Well done cons!

oh libby, are you worried you are not among the strong ones? how pathetic you are. have some dignity in your final hours. Your family/ancestors are ashamed of the p-ssy you have become.

"if your gonna go, go with a smile" JOKER.

Comment

oh libby, are you worried you are not among the strong ones? how pathetic you are. have some dignity in your final hours. Your family/ancestors are ashamed of the p-ssy you have become.

"if your gonna go, go with a smile" JOKER.
        Not at all....excellent shape and I live in a state that doesn’t have those death panels like TX.

Look, you were the scaredy cats worries that HRC would do this and once those voters if yours rising those motorized things in the Wal mart , died off, you’d lose the house

That’s what YOU ❄️’s we’re saying pretty recently.

How WEAK.

Btw should we ask PA to pay for a wall between them and the “new” New England (old New England plus NY and NJ)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X