Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to bring to much profundity to this out of control bong session, but historically Westside Metros did far better producing Pros pre-Timbers DA 2012. Jus sayin. I don't know who 'works' at the timbers youth program these days. But one local club did much better in fact on their own.
    Fixed it for you!

Comment

Fixed it for you!
      FC Portland, West Villa & OUSA had a handful of Pros as well. Corrected if for you.

Comment

Not to bring to much profundity to this out of control bong session, but historically local clubs did far better producing Pros pre-Timbers DA 2012. Jus sayin. I don't know who 'works' at the timbers youth program these days. But the locals clubs did much better in fact on their own.
        I know. Right. The local clubs were way better than the TA. The TA is poo poo.

Comment

I know. Right. The local clubs were way better than the TA. The TA is poo poo.
          Only if measured by products & performance.

Which is meaningless....

Comment

Only if measured by products & performance.

Which is meaningless....
            I believe you because you're smart. Please advise on the professional players that said clubs produced. I would like to become a fan of those that were developed locally. The list is likely long so you can limit the players to 10 or so.

I'm so excited and can't wait to hear back from you.

Comment

I believe you because you're smart. Please advise on the professional players that said clubs produced. I would like to become a fan of those that were developed locally. The list is likely long so you can limit the players to 10 or so.

I'm so excited and can't wait to hear back from you.

You can do the research sparky & educate yourself.

I believe you can do it....TA 'WaterBoy'.

Comment

You can do the research sparky & educate yourself.

I believe you can do it....TA 'WaterBoy'.
                The answer of a champion. To state that one thing has produced more than another- or did a better job- but comes up EMPTY with facts is laughable.

Your dribble here is comedy for me. To be honest- I hope this is all some form a "role you play" on an anonymous board and not the real you. How sad would that be. If this was the real you.

Yawn.

Comment

The answer of a champion. To state that one thing has produced more than another- or did a better job- but comes up EMPTY with facts is laughable.

Your dribble here is comedy for me. To be honest- I hope this is all some form a "role you play" on an anonymous board and not the real you. How sad would that be. If this was the real you.

Yawn.
                  Sparky, you can do it! We have faith in you. It's a scientific fact your yawning is getting more oxygen into your bloodstream & moving carbon dioxide out of your bloodstream. With that said, 'EMPTY' is a fair description of what you have brought to this forum, so far. I hope you're able to uncover these elusive & for some reason hard to find facts amidst a Global Pandemic. Suggestion or hint; please consider using a google search engine and then left click a link, like magic you will be have all answers you seek & an appreciation of your ability to some quality research.

It's truly unfathomable you could be this pathetic & useless in the real world, but if you are our sympathies & condolences, project ZERO.

Comment

Sparky, you can do it! We have faith in you. It's a scientific fact your yawning is getting more oxygen into your bloodstream & moving carbon dioxide out of your bloodstream. With that said, 'EMPTY' is a fair description of what you have brought to this forum, so far. I hope you're able to uncover these elusive & for some reason hard to find facts amidst a Global Pandemic. Suggestion or hint; please consider using a google search engine and then left click a link, like magic you will be have all answers you seek & an appreciation of your ability to some quality research.

It's truly unfathomable you could be this pathetic & useless in the real world, but if you are our sympathies & condolences, project ZERO.
                    LOL. dude states "facts" then asked to show it... and can't... then resorts to this. Laughable. Keep it coming.

You said the local clubs had better production. Prove it.

Quit being a bitch.

Comment

LOL. dude states "facts" then asked to show it... and can't... then resorts to this. Laughable. Keep it coming.
                      You said the local clubs had better production. Prove it. Quit being a bitch.
                      Proving better production than (MLS/TA) Project Zero (0) would be a sum of 1 or greater.

Please for the sanity of the forum users try and use the google search on that internet thingy, 'bitch'...LOL.

It's not like this is some top secret classified information.

Come on, Sparky!!

You can do it!!

It's easier than looking up what each name of the month is in our Gregorian calendar.

You only need to come up with '1' hit to prove this known fact.

If you can't dude, we understand your struggles...

Comment

RTC and ODP for the 2008's changed (only age group where there was significant changes).... Thoughts?

Comment

Does anyone have thoughts on the Timbers "Discovery Program"? Is this a new program? How were kids identified? Will there be a separate 08 team for 2020 or is it only combined with the 07 group? Is there a difference between Timbers-affiliated clubs and non-Timbers affiliated clubs for selection (ie do Timbers clubs get priority)?

Also, historically, how much turnover happens in the younger TA age groups from year to year?
                          We never got the chance to say hello or goodbye...Discovery I guess.

Comment

RTC and ODP for the 2008's changed (only age group where there was significant changes).... Thoughts?
                            RTC will only have one team that will be comprised of the Timbers Discovery players only. There will not be an opportunity for non-Discovery kids to try out this year. Likewise, the cost will be taken care of by the Timbers.

Comment

RTC will only have one team that will be comprised of the Timbers Discovery players only. There will not be an opportunity for non-Discovery kids to try out this year. Likewise, the cost will be taken care of by the Timbers.
                              Yawn..

Comment

TA kids are back in the mix with OYSA clubs and have been training for a couple of weeks. I have, to say, I have not been "wowwed." The kids may be good players, but honestly, I don't see where the year or two of TA training has made them that much better. A lot of the training is drillwork, but really, that is something I thought they would be excelling at over the kids who have been playing club, and I am just not seeing it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X