X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true!
    Have a ball ... what are the expecting, 6" of snow tomorrow. Enjoy!

Comment

CT, MA, RI, NH, ME, VT should act as one big state, just join together call yourselves New England, or the Northeast, whatever, each state is so small just have no banning between these states as they lines are basically meaningless imaginary lines. Our families, work, school sports friends are all over the Northeast. Just let it go and stop with the travel bans in the North... Winter is coming.
      For the most part they have been doing that for months. It's not always perfect but the governors know there's no meaningful borders in these parts.

Comment

Nice thing about CT is no tolls. Makes it harder for governor to track your movements.

Comment

Nice thing about CT is no tolls. Makes it harder for governor to track your movements.
          Paranoia aside, CT is trying to bring back tolls because the state is broke AF

Comment

Sounds like Baker might be clapping back this afternoon.

Comment

Sounds like Baker might be clapping back this afternoon.
              One day metrics are a just another blue-state sham to try to sway the election. You're telling me that the metric of 7-day rolling averages went from 2.4% positivity rate to 6.0+% overnight? Wake up sheeple! If real metrics were kept and scrutinized, am betting the actual important metrics would be 1/3 to 1/4 of what they currently are (if not more) ... namely hospitalizations due to covid and deaths due to covid (not covid as merely a contributing factor).

Comment

Clap, clap, clap, Connecticut is now on the Massachusetts naughty list.

Comment

This is funny ****!

Comment

Wow, I didn't know TS had auto block swear words. Even funnier ****!

Comment

NY changed their travel restrictions yesterday. The walls are starting to close in.

Comment

Looks like Gov Parker’s(what O’biden refers to him as ) constant gloom and doom is now affecting Mass. citizens with other states. Why to go Parker! You dink!

Comment

Looks like Gov Parker’s(what O’biden refers to him as ) constant gloom and doom is now affecting Mass. citizens with other states. Why to go Parker! You dink!
                          Exactly, if we all just injected bleach into our veins then we would all be immune and could play soccer with no restrictions.

Comment

oh yes, Ma. restrictions are about the presidential election...you guys are totally f'ed! I never did FB, & still don't, its all crap! I blame all this divisiveness on social media

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X