bolts for girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought NECSL was a feeder into EDP. Better competition in EDP. So get in a club that can get you to the next level up. I'd say that NECSL is comparable to NEP championship

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      i thought NECSL was a feeder into EDP. Better competition in EDP. So get in a club that can get you to the next level up. I'd say that NECSL is comparable to NEP championship
      NECSL is comparable to NEP championship?... How? Based on what?

Comment

Any idea why NEFC did that? So the teams actually in metrowest are the metro Boston or metro teams?
        NEFC Metro West (formerly Central) practices out of Mendon and Marlboro or Norfolk. There is a separate NEFC Metro Boston region.

Comment

Stay away from the NECSL . Start up league. 2months old . It’s a new maple league

Comment

NECSL is comparable to NEP championship?... How? Based on what?
            What are you basing your disparaging comments of NECSL on? The teams in their top flight were all NEP premiership level teams. You obviously have an axe to grind with one of the clubs. To whomever may read this, ignore this trolls comments, they are heavily biased.

Comment

What are you basing your disparaging comments of NECSL on? The teams in their top flight were all NEP premiership level teams. You obviously have an axe to grind with one of the clubs. To whomever may read this, ignore this trolls comments, they are heavily biased.
              Incorrect- a small handful were > gps and that’s it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X