Florida Premier - Automatica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You stupid TBU rednecks, he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't choke, or hit anyone....Are u stupid enough to understand that idiot choking MG also punched twice his 11 year old son. I hope ur prostate gets destroyed this weekend....no excuses junkies from TBU. YES I KNOW ABOUT 12 OF UR COACHES THAT ARE HIGH MOST OF THE TIME.

Comment

Can’t wait for this weekend West Pasco. Let’s see if you and your coaches have muzzles on. TBU runs you

Comment

Is that TBUDad busting out 8 posts on MG over the course of 1 hour? Don't you watch soap operas or something during the day to pass the time between unemployment checks?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Can’t wait for this weekend West Pasco. Let’s see if you and your coaches have muzzles on. TBU runs you

Comment

You stupid TBU rednecks, he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't choke, or hit anyone....Are u stupid enough to understand that idiot choking MG also punched twice his 11 year old son. I hope ur prostate gets destroyed this weekend....no excuses junkies from TBU. YES I KNOW ABOUT 12 OF UR COACHES THAT ARE HIGH MOST OF THE TIME.
          I was watching a girls game next to the game in question. two players on the field started fighting and a Parent from FP went on to field and put his hands on a player from opposing team. then a brawl broke out between the players and FP coach put a player in head lock. Players parent didn't like his kid being attacked by a coach. FP parent that went on field first was the main problem, then coach touching an opposing player was number two. I'm sure someone has video but if it were my kid the coach put in a head lock.... let's just say I wouldn't care of the consequences.

Comment

Its legal if they have their medical card. So whats your point?

Comment

Let me know how it goes against West Pasco. Especially since there is no such thing as West Pasco..

Comment

Did someone from FP/Pasco County just make a reference to drug use? Now that is precious.

Comment

Junkies from TBU???? isn't it widely reported that Pasco leads the state in drug overdoses?

Comment

TBU dad watching soap operas or collecting an unemployment check really? Remember it’s those TBU parents are the ones who owns the business that employ you west Pasco parents and allow you to work from home. Becareful how you spin that because 99% of your bosses are from Tampa. I own my own company and employ at least 30-40 parents from Pasco county and assume have kids that play at FP. It’s probable that you are a hybrid teacher that refreshes TS every 15mins and between class instruction goes on TS to comment. I hope your not the one teaching the kids of my Pasco county employees.

Comment

Sure you do.

TBU dad watching soap operas or collecting an unemployment check really? Remember it’s those TBU parents are the ones who owns the business that employ you west Pasco parents and allow you to work from home. Becareful how you spin that because 99% of your bosses are from Tampa. I own my own company and employ at least 30-40 parents from Pasco county and assume have kids that play at FP. It’s probable that you are a hybrid teacher that refreshes TS every 15mins and between class instruction goes on TS to comment. I hope your not the one teaching the kids of my Pasco county employees.

Comment

I see grammar isn't a friend of yours!!
                        Please let us all know what amazing business you own? Everyone is waiting!! TBU dad!

Comment

If he does own a business has he boasts, he has apparently hired very well with all those Pasco employees since he seems to be able to hang out on TS every day monitoring posts about FP and then commenting (and repeatedly commenting on his comments every 10 minutes) on a daily basis.

I see grammar isn't a friend of yours!!
                          Please let us all know what amazing business you own? Everyone is waiting!! TBU dad!

Comment

Like how you want to harp on my grammar. Not trying to right a novel and publish. Just stating facts. Don’t try and deflect the real issue here. You have a lot of irrational idiots that are employed at your club and are the ones coaching your kids. Those same people are the ones that will be more of a role model to your kids than you. Since you idolize these coaches and enable this kind of behavior this is what happens. Do you tell coach automatica Juan Pedro Raul that you don’t understand them as well when they are cursing out your kids in a game or at practice? Nahhh I don’t think so

Comment

Like how you want to harp on my grammar. Not trying to right a novel and publish. Just stating facts. Don’t try and deflect the real issue here. You have a lot of irrational idiots that are employed at your club and are the ones coaching your kids. Those same people are the ones that will be more of a role model to your kids than you. Since you idolize these coaches and enable this kind of behavior this is what happens. Do you tell coach automatica Juan Pedro Raul that you don’t understand them as well when they are cursing out your kids in a game or at practice? Nahhh I don’t think so
                              Are you talking about the same guy that was worshipped at TBU for years? Same one? The one that did no wrong at TBU until he left for FP and is now a horrible person?? Humm

Comment

Are you talking about the same guy that was worshipped at TBU for years? Same one? The one that did no wrong at TBU until he left for FP and is now a horrible person?? Humm
                                Define "did no wrong." He behaved just at badly at TB and when TBU put him on a short leash that bruised his ego so he pouted and convinced Novi Musk to hire him. Good luck Novi Musk, it took about a month of regular season play for you to realize what you've gotten into.

One Club/One Arrest Report

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X