Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree our state is watered down and has too many MLS Next clubs but I think MLS knows that too because when you watched the updates they are saying pretty much that same thing for Florida. They acknowledged that they would not be expanding any clubs in Florida until after the 2026 WC and that they are looking at dropping two of the non MLS clubs after this spring season.
    I also think people are delusional who think the ECNL league is the best boys league, it simply is not. I have two sons and one plays in ECNL and the other plays for an MLS Next club(not an MLS academy) and I can see the difference each weekend I watch the games. While we are fortunate to have some decent Florida ECNL teams, they could not compete regularly in the MLS Next league and have success.
    Get rid of all mls next and put a real mls academy in the middle of florida. Only the best chose for the teams . It will also make it to where if you want to play top level for free you will drive there ..mls next makes it east for everyone to make a team. .

Comment

Get rid of all mls next and put a real mls academy in the middle of florida. Only the best chose for the teams . It will also make it to where if you want to play top level for free you will drive there ..mls next makes it east for everyone to make a team. .
      I agree but what most people do not know is that Europe is very similar to ours and is a pay to play system as well. They just have more professional clubs available with some long history for their players to get into. Look at Florida, we have two, which is not enough to develop the talent like they do in Europe.

Comment

I agree but what most people do not know is that Europe is very similar to ours and is a pay to play system as well. They just have more professional clubs available with some long history for their players to get into. Look at Florida, we have two, which is not enough to develop the talent like they do in Europe.

Like I said only the best players play for free everywhere in the world. At 15 it should be one team per club with the best players in the area. All together with no age groups. Should be no mls until 15 ..but my way would interfere with there money making scheme. My way is the correct way

Comment

I have seen it through the years kids at u12 da superstars then at 14 they decline. The kids that went amazing at u12 go riding right on by. This is why there shouldn't be any mls until 15. You cant see anything until then. It's a money grab and that's it. I truly think it's the crazy parents who like it more then the kids. They can sit around and drink k beer and brag . Bottom line is soccer sucks in america .our mls teams cant compete with anybody in the world .we have all been sold a lemon and I was smart enough to leave..are you?

Comment

Like I said only the best players play for free everywhere in the world. At 15 it should be one team per club with the best players in the area. All together with no age groups. Should be no mls until 15 ..but my way would interfere with there money making scheme. My way is the correct way
            Montreal Toronto Vancouver start at u-15

Comment

Montreal Toronto Vancouver start at u-15
              Yup ..man kids bodysuit go through so much up to 15 years old..so all you guys thinking you have little messi's at 13 need to wait..15 or 16 will show where your kid is going . Dont buy that new ferrari just yet😂💪

Comment

I have seen it through the years kids at u12 da superstars then at 14 they decline. The kids that went amazing at u12 go riding right on by. This is why there shouldn't be any mls until 15. You cant see anything until then. It's a money grab and that's it. I truly think it's the crazy parents who like it more then the kids. They can sit around and drink k beer and brag . Bottom line is soccer sucks in america .our mls teams cant compete with anybody in the world .we have all been sold a lemon and I was smart enough to leave..are you?
                My kid is U15 and have to agree most of the studs that I knew at 12 aren't even at mls or starters in their teams.. Many had a speed or size advantage at 12 .
                I tell you this , if you can get to an mls academy at early age , the more chances you have to continue being part of it, they prefer to keep a player they have invested on rather than taking an equal or fairly better . If a stud comes ,the will kick you out. The way it should be!

Comment

My kid is U15 and have to agree most of the studs that I knew at 12 aren't even at mls or starters in their teams.. Many had a speed or size advantage at 12 .
                  I tell you this , if you can get to an mls academy at early age , the more chances you have to continue being part of it, they prefer to keep a player they have invested on rather than taking an equal or fairly better . If a stud comes ,the will kick you out. The way it should be!
                  u12s are so far away it's just not possible to project anything. if you take a traditional evaluation 3-prong approach of technical/ tactical/ physical, the only one that is somewhat evident at u12 is technical.

Comment

I can agree if it's a free academy and the kid remained good..I wont agree with the pay to play platform though..a free player is required to earn the spot on the team..this is actually why I support HS ball.you earn the spot and if you dont perform or keep grades up your gone..I like that philosophy and approach..that's what we need in high level soccer ..

Comment

On our hs team we have about 6 players who dont play in games .they can train but dont play..depending on score they may get in for a few minutes..the trophy for all concept is what's killing American soccer..

Comment

On our hs team we have about 6 players who dont play in games .they can train but dont play..depending on score they may get in for a few minutes..the trophy for all concept is what's killing American soccer..
                        "trophy for all .." what are you talking about? HS soccer is trash and has been for decades. Best place for a skilled player to get injured is HS soccer.

Comment

"trophy for all .." what are you talking about? HS soccer is trash and has been for decades. Best place for a skilled player to get injured is HS soccer.
                          Not saying it's top level but the approach to earn a spot is the right approach . Not true at all what your saying..we have a great coach . Also do you think club players drink special water? Hope you realize alot of mls players drop a league to play HS. My kid is one of them . You will see more and more of it next season. More room for your little messi right.

Comment

The biggest trash of all is da and mls ..

Comment

The biggest trash of all is da and mls ..
                              My kid just blow out his knee from a high school player that doesn’t know how to slide tackle. You get a small number of HS teams that are decent but most are filled with players that don’t know how to play. Can’t compare it to MLS, encl or sunshine league. C’mon.

Comment

My kid just blow out his knee from a high school player that doesn’t know how to slide tackle. You get a small number of HS teams that are decent but most are filled with players that don’t know how to play. Can’t compare it to MLS, encl or sunshine league. C’mon.
                                Seen that same thing in da. Come now I have seen kids of mls that cant even recieve a ball in the air or shoot with both feet. That's beside the point. You sound like there some good coaching and training at club level. It's all garbage

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X