Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Having a game day roster of 18 is correct. Unfortunately, this toolbag has his entire 09 team moving up, so there will only be an additional 3, maybe 4 kids from the existing team there, and none of them will see any playtime. Biggest issue is that most of these parents have paid the entire season, and at least half the season off already. MF will not give money back, and this JO is hoping the existing parents will just leave. Bad situation to be in right now, especially since alot of parents were out of work because of Convid-19. But then again, as long as this jackoff and the 09 parents are happy, thats all that matters, right?
Of course. The whole world should stop to accommodate this sphincter and his cronies.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Just watch!

MF Shore, the gift that just keeps giving, lol.

I posted earlier...

Again, I know for a fact two of the top players on this team are highly likely to leave for PDA next year. Parents can no longer stomach the adult egos on the team.

These types of teams always blow up if they have poor management. This is apparent with the latest move. Most 08s will leave. Even some 09s as I mentioned above. So in Fall Ď21, if the test remain playing up, they might make a middle of the pack team, which, is still pretty darn good for a year up. Smaller players will get hurt and suffer however as U14 vs U13 have some of the biggest size differences. After Ď21-Ď22, 09s will move back on age and again be middle to bottom of the pack.

ECNL wonít do any kind of discipline despite the latest moves. Too many other clubs with issues.

I have heard good things about RTs tactical coaching ability and how well it works at young ages. This has more to do with the fact other clubs donít do as much at young ages.

Still canít believe all of the controversy with such a young team. SMH.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Of course. The whole world should stop to accommodate this sphincter and his cronies.
You keep replying to yourself. You should make an appointment with a shrink to talk this obsession with a youth soccer coach out with someone other than yourself.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
MF Shore, the gift that just keeps giving, lol.

I posted earlier...

Again, I know for a fact two of the top players on this team are highly likely to leave for PDA next year. Parents can no longer stomach the adult egos on the team.

These types of teams always blow up if they have poor management. This is apparent with the latest move. Most 08s will leave. Even some 09s as I mentioned above. So in Fall Ď21, if the test remain playing up, they might make a middle of the pack team, which, is still pretty darn good for a year up. Smaller players will get hurt and suffer however as U14 vs U13 have some of the biggest size differences. After Ď21-Ď22, 09s will move back on age and again be middle to bottom of the pack.

ECNL wonít do any kind of discipline despite the latest moves. Too many other clubs with issues.

I have heard good things about RTs tactical coaching ability and how well it works at young ages. This has more to do with the fact other clubs donít do as much at young ages.

Still canít believe all of the controversy with such a young team. SMH.
Dude, stop eating the crayons. You've posted numerous times on this thread calling everything lies, now your going to pretend your agreeing with the posts. Not sure why I need to explain this to a slow adult, but I will for the sake of people just reading this.
1- the controversy is not with such a young team as you put it. It's about moving an entire team up into a age group that already had a complete roster. Regardless on how the team has been playing, it's only a month and a half into the season. Most teams don't look good to the spring.
2- there are 4 girls on the current 09 team that will not be with MF in the 21/22 season. That's a fact.
3- I have received a reply back from the selection program coordinator saying that the ECNL has received several complaints in regard to this issue and are going to do an investigation. Whether or not they do is another story. At least they acknowledged us, unlike the higher ups at MF.
4- RT is not a coach in any sense. He is a recruiter that takes credit for the hard work and dedication of other coaches. Your mother could coach this 09 team and have the same success. As for his work with younger ages, he only has one younger team, and thats his daughter. No track record with younger kids whatsoever, so stop trying to make it seem like he does.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Does ECNL list its rostered players for games anywhere? This move is going to MAJOR implications for our parents Fantasy ECNL U13 league!!! Seems I am going to have to drop some 08s and add some 09s.

Poor girls. Sad this kind of thing happens.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Haha what an idiot! These are 12 year old girls!

And to answer your question, not one shore player or any other player has been added to game roster all year. Stop the nonsense swenda!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Mask

Quote:
Does ECNL list its rostered players for games anywhere? This move is going to MAJOR implications for our parents Fantasy ECNL U13 league!!! Seems I am going to have to drop some 08s and add some 09s.

Poor girls. Sad this kind of thing happens.
Nice how you can make fun of what's happening to a group of 12 year olds girls. I can only hope your kid is the first one that RT replaces when he finds someone new. You'll be on here crying like a little bitch you *********
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
And to answer your question, not one shore player or any other player has been added to game roster all year. Stop the nonsense swenda!
No one has ever said that they were added to any game day roster all year. The change just happened as swipe.
Again, here is the current roster. Looks like a ton of 09 kids to me.
https://public.totalglobalsports.com...eam/64/34505/9
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
No one has ever said that they were added to any game day roster all year. The change just happened as swipe.
]
Internet tough guy is wrong yet again. All 30 of these players have been carded and listed on this ECNL site for over two months. You think you know everything, but you know nothing.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

I can confirm this is all true. My daughter is on the current 08 team. We were told about this change a day or so ago. This Sunday was suppose to be th first game with the 09 girls, but Maryland is on the quarantine list so they cancelled the game. As for the game day roster that someone keeps bringing up, as far as I know there never has been a game day roster published. We were told we would know the roster by tomorrow as to who was playing on Sunday, but that's all changed. (Although I heard that the new coach was looking for a friendly to replace Sundays game, but unfortunately didn't include us. This was not heard from him, but from another parent.)