Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is arguing the fact that any spot on a roster is guaranteed. But, at last look at this 08 team roster, there is now 30+ kids listed, with over 14 just added from the 09 team. Given the fact we are in the middle of the first half of the season, this addition seems ridiculous. The new kids have not played their first game yet with the 08 team, but we were told they will begin playing soon. In a 11v11 game there is only room for a game day roster of about 18-20 kids. Which means a good portion of the existing kids won't be playing. The ones lucky enough to suit up probably won't see a minute of the game in favor of the 09 players. This is more than just a kid or 2 losing a spot. This is about an entire team being pushed aside. MF has been very quiet about our complaints in regard to this move. Some of us have paid the season off and even if we left, we will not be seeing any money back. So, since the management at MF has chosen not to respond, we have all begun to email the commissioner of the ECNL in Virginia. Maybe with enough complaints they will step in and put a stop to this. In a way, some of us are hoping that MF loses their ECNL affiliation because of their actions. I'm sure this isn't the first time they have received complaints, and hopefully they will step in and do something about it.
    I feel bad for what your girls are going through. I hope things work out for you.

Comment

Fake news

Fake news

Comment

Entire CSA program will be at MF Shore by spring!

CSA parents = RUN fast.

Comment

Why anyone would want to be apart of MF or on this loser RT's team is beyond me. There is absolutely no reason for an entire team to be added to an existing roster of kids. What a ****ty move by MF. Thank god parents are reaching out to the ECNL director. I'm hoping the ECNL takes MF out of it.

Comment

This RT character sounds like a real *********. What a friggin loser....

Comment

CSA parents = RUN fast.
              What does this MF nonsense have to do with CSA? Just focus on MF

Comment

What does this MF nonsense have to do with CSA? Just focus on MF
                This is from the same poster starting multiple threads to push this one down the list. Pay him no mind. Probably one of the MF Shore parents upset because his little princesses team is being talked about.

Comment

This is from the same poster starting multiple threads to push this one down the list. Pay him no mind. Probably one of the MF Shore parents upset because his little princesses team is being talked about.
                  There was a thread where he went on post after post having conversations with himself.

Comment

No one is arguing the fact that any spot on a roster is guaranteed. But, at last look at this 08 team roster, there is now 30+ kids listed, with over 14 just added from the 09 team. Given the fact we are in the middle of the first half of the season, this addition seems ridiculous. The new kids have not played their first game yet with the 08 team, but we were told they will begin playing soon. In a 11v11 game there is only room for a game day roster of about 18-20 kids. Which means a good portion of the existing kids won't be playing. The ones lucky enough to suit up probably won't see a minute of the game in favor of the 09 players. This is more than just a kid or 2 losing a spot. This is about an entire team being pushed aside. MF has been very quiet about our complaints in regard to this move. Some of us have paid the season off and even if we left, we will not be seeing any money back. So, since the management at MF has chosen not to respond, we have all begun to email the commissioner of the ECNL in Virginia. Maybe with enough complaints they will step in and put a stop to this. In a way, some of us are hoping that MF loses their ECNL affiliation because of their actions. I'm sure this isn't the first time they have received complaints, and hopefully they will step in and do something about it.
                    If you read my post (which you responded to) I said clearly that adding all of those players and having a roster of 30 for a u13 team is insane. Sounds like this club has a history of this based on some other responses. It’s also concerning that (based on your response above) no one told you about the game day maximum for ECNL. There isn’t “room for 18-20” kids. ECNL teams can only dress 18 players. Period.

Also—even an ECNL team shouldn’t be sitting kids for the majority of the game at u13. I can tell you that my kid’s team (older age group) rarely has a dressed player play less than 50% of the game. If that happens, it’s typically a kid coming back from injury.

Based on what I am seeing on this thread, my advice would be to run from this club. All of that being said, most ECNL teams will replace 3-4 players per year and the kids know that.

Comment

If you read my post (which you responded to) I said clearly that adding all of those players and having a roster of 30 for a u13 team is insane. Sounds like this club has a history of this based on some other responses. It’s also concerning that (based on your response above) no one told you about the game day maximum for ECNL. There isn’t “room for 18-20” kids. ECNL teams can only dress 18 players. Period.

Also—even an ECNL team shouldn’t be sitting kids for the majority of the game at u13. I can tell you that my kid’s team (older age group) rarely has a dressed player play less than 50% of the game. If that happens, it’s typically a kid coming back from injury.

Based on what I am seeing on this thread, my advice would be to run from this club. All of that being said, most ECNL teams will replace 3-4 players per year and the kids know that.
                      Having a game day roster of 18 is correct. Unfortunately, this toolbag has his entire 09 team moving up, so there will only be an additional 3, maybe 4 kids from the existing team there, and none of them will see any playtime. Biggest issue is that most of these parents have paid the entire season, and at least half the season off already. MF will not give money back, and this JO is hoping the existing parents will just leave. Bad situation to be in right now, especially since alot of parents were out of work because of Convid-19. But then again, as long as this jackoff and the 09 parents are happy, thats all that matters, right?

Comment

Having a game day roster of 18 is correct. Unfortunately, this toolbag has his entire 09 team moving up, so there will only be an additional 3, maybe 4 kids from the existing team there, and none of them will see any playtime. Biggest issue is that most of these parents have paid the entire season, and at least half the season off already. MF will not give money back, and this JO is hoping the existing parents will just leave. Bad situation to be in right now, especially since alot of parents were out of work because of Convid-19. But then again, as long as this jackoff and the 09 parents are happy, thats all that matters, right?
                        Of course. The whole world should stop to accommodate this sphincter and his cronies.

Comment

Just watch!

MF Shore, the gift that just keeps giving, lol.

I posted earlier...

Again, I know for a fact two of the top players on this team are highly likely to leave for PDA next year. Parents can no longer stomach the adult egos on the team.

These types of teams always blow up if they have poor management. This is apparent with the latest move. Most 08s will leave. Even some 09s as I mentioned above. So in Fall ‘21, if the test remain playing up, they might make a middle of the pack team, which, is still pretty darn good for a year up. Smaller players will get hurt and suffer however as U14 vs U13 have some of the biggest size differences. After ‘21-‘22, 09s will move back on age and again be middle to bottom of the pack.

ECNL won’t do any kind of discipline despite the latest moves. Too many other clubs with issues.

I have heard good things about RTs tactical coaching ability and how well it works at young ages. This has more to do with the fact other clubs don’t do as much at young ages.

Still can’t believe all of the controversy with such a young team. SMH.

Comment

Of course. The whole world should stop to accommodate this sphincter and his cronies.
                            You keep replying to yourself. You should make an appointment with a shrink to talk this obsession with a youth soccer coach out with someone other than yourself.

Comment

MF Shore, the gift that just keeps giving, lol.

I posted earlier...

Again, I know for a fact two of the top players on this team are highly likely to leave for PDA next year. Parents can no longer stomach the adult egos on the team.

These types of teams always blow up if they have poor management. This is apparent with the latest move. Most 08s will leave. Even some 09s as I mentioned above. So in Fall ‘21, if the test remain playing up, they might make a middle of the pack team, which, is still pretty darn good for a year up. Smaller players will get hurt and suffer however as U14 vs U13 have some of the biggest size differences. After ‘21-‘22, 09s will move back on age and again be middle to bottom of the pack.

ECNL won’t do any kind of discipline despite the latest moves. Too many other clubs with issues.

I have heard good things about RTs tactical coaching ability and how well it works at young ages. This has more to do with the fact other clubs don’t do as much at young ages.

Still can’t believe all of the controversy with such a young team. SMH.
                              Dude, stop eating the crayons. You've posted numerous times on this thread calling everything lies, now your going to pretend your agreeing with the posts. Not sure why I need to explain this to a slow adult, but I will for the sake of people just reading this.
                              1- the controversy is not with such a young team as you put it. It's about moving an entire team up into a age group that already had a complete roster. Regardless on how the team has been playing, it's only a month and a half into the season. Most teams don't look good to the spring.
                              2- there are 4 girls on the current 09 team that will not be with MF in the 21/22 season. That's a fact.
                              3- I have received a reply back from the selection program coordinator saying that the ECNL has received several complaints in regard to this issue and are going to do an investigation. Whether or not they do is another story. At least they acknowledged us, unlike the higher ups at MF.
                              4- RT is not a coach in any sense. He is a recruiter that takes credit for the hard work and dedication of other coaches. Your mother could coach this 09 team and have the same success. As for his work with younger ages, he only has one younger team, and thats his daughter. No track record with younger kids whatsoever, so stop trying to make it seem like he does.

Comment

Does ECNL list its rostered players for games anywhere? This move is going to MAJOR implications for our parents Fantasy ECNL U13 league!!! Seems I am going to have to drop some 08s and add some 09s.

Poor girls. Sad this kind of thing happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X