Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And now the Chargers ECNLR! Clearwater isn't too far from Celtic
I highly doubt that any Celtic girl would leave for Chargers.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I highly doubt that any Celtic girl would leave for Chargers.
Agreed. Why would anyone leave Celtic to play ECNL-R at Chargers? Regardless of how FP or CC Coaches/DOC/Admin spin it....ECNL-R is NOT a stepping stone to ECNL. Tampa Bay is not Atlanta or Dallas to where it can support multiple teams in ENCL. TBU will be the only team for a long time. Soccer is a business. This ain't about the kids. It's about money and market share.

SORRY. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
WFF, Celtic? This is like arguing "who is the tallest midget in the room?"
Then leave the room troll and go back to the TBU ECNL room.

Kinda ironic that now the best player in your girl's program is a player who played all of her early years, minus the 1 year at IMG, with Celtic! Go figure! That CDL talent ain't so bad after all.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866595]Agreed. Why would anyone leave Celtic to play ECNL-R at Chargers?

Well if I had a daughter playing for a club that didnít have ECNL-R I would expect that my daughter would want to switch clubs just to compete at a higher level. ECNL-R will see either the best team from the club on the girls side or the 2nd best team if your opposing club also has ECNL on the girls side. Either way there is no comparison of ECNL-R to FCL or FSPL. If your club doesnít have at least ECNL-R on the girls side you will be play against your opposing team 2 or 3rd team. Huge difference. The Chargers girls have lost Or tied every ECNL-R game except for maybe one age group. Pretty good chance if you think your daughter could make a difference and want her to play at the higher level, you should take her to the Chargers
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866638]
Quote:
Agreed. Why would anyone leave Celtic to play ECNL-R at Chargers?

Well if I had a daughter playing for a club that didnít have ECNL-R I would expect that my daughter would want to switch clubs just to compete at a higher level. ECNL-R will see either the best team from the club on the girls side or the 2nd best team if your opposing club also has ECNL on the girls side. Either way there is no comparison of ECNL-R to FCL or FSPL. If your club doesnít have at least ECNL-R on the girls side you will be play against your opposing team 2 or 3rd team. Huge difference. The Chargers girls have lost Or tied every ECNL-R game except for maybe one age group. Pretty good chance if you think your daughter could make a difference and want her to play at the higher level, you should take her to the Chargers
Fake news

Chargers Girls ECNL-R u13 thru U18/19 as of today are a combined 1-15 with a -38 goal difference.
The only team to win a game is the U15 girls. They are also the only team with a + 3 goal difference.

This shows you have no idea what your talking about and lie about how good the Chargers are.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866638]
Quote:
Either way there is no comparison of ECNL-R to FCL or FSPL.
You do realize that there is R after that ECNL. Right??? You talk as if CC is playing real ECNL games against real ECNL teams. I hate to bust your bubble but ECNL-R is just a marketing scheme. You've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. If ECNL-R was truly part of ECNL then why is ECNL-R under Florida Club League and NOT ECNL?

Also explain to me why the Chargers ECNL-R girls team couldn't beat the Celtic FCL/FSPL girls team when they scrimmaged earlier this year? Celtic is supposed to be the inferior club with inferior talent. Right??

Also how many college commits has the Chargers Girls program had in the past 3 years compared to Celtic? TBU? WFF? Any other local club? How many commits does the Chargers 02/03 ENCL-R team have?

Wake up! You're CC. The same CC that has been mediocre for years. You are NOT and WILL NOT be on the level of TBU!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866645]
Quote:

Fake news

Chargers Girls ECNL-R u13 thru U18/19 as of today are a combined 1-15 with a -38 goal difference.
The only team to win a game is the U15 girls. They are also the only team with a + 3 goal difference.

This shows you have no idea what your talking about and lie about how good the Chargers are.
Again 0 reading comprehension. Never spoke about how good any Chargers team is. Actually did just the opposite. What was said was Chargers offer an opportunity to play in a league that is more competitive than what Celtic offers. That is undeniable.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

And yes Celtic is a girls club .
There best team the U14 boys are already making plans to jump ship next year
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866646]
Quote:

You do realize that there is R after that ECNL. Right??? You talk as if CC is playing real ECNL games against real ECNL teams. I hate to bust your bubble but ECNL-R is just a marketing scheme. You've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. If ECNL-R was truly part of ECNL then why is ECNL-R under Florida Club League and NOT ECNL?

Also explain to me why the Chargers ECNL-R girls team couldn't beat the Celtic FCL/FSPL girls team when they scrimmaged earlier this year? Celtic is supposed to be the inferior club with inferior talent. Right??

Also how many college commits has the Chargers Girls program had in the past 3 years compared to Celtic? TBU? WFF? Any other local club? How many commits does the Chargers 02/03 ENCL-R team have?

Wake up! You're CC. The same CC that has been mediocre for years. You are NOT and WILL NOT be on the level of TBU!
You do realize that the competition in the ECNLR is better than what you will find in whatever league any Celtic team is playing in. The ECNLR on the girls side plays against the opposing clubs #1 team or no less than #2 team if the opposing team club also has ECNL. When a Celtic team plays in the FCL against a team from TBU you are getting TBUís 3rd best team at that age level. When a club like Celtic plays a team like Florida Premier you are getting Florida Premiers 2nd best team at that age group. So donít you understand that the ECNL-R offers better competition? So while the Chargers may not be successful on the girls side as of today, they offer something that Celtic canít, which is better competition. That my friend is plenty of reasons to play at the Chargers. Now i didnít compare Chargers to TBU or FL Premier. I just compared them to Celtic, Strictly, PCU and every other club in the area that doesnít have ECNLR. The ECNLR is a league that offers better competition! Undeniable!!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866674]
Quote:

You do realize that the competition in the ECNLR is better than what you will find in whatever league any Celtic team is playing in. The ECNLR on the girls side plays against the opposing clubs #1 team or no less than #2 team if the opposing team club also has ECNL. When a Celtic team plays in the FCL against a team from TBU you are getting TBUís 3rd best team at that age level. When a club like Celtic plays a team like Florida Premier you are getting Florida Premiers 2nd best team at that age group. So donít you understand that the ECNL-R offers better competition? So while the Chargers may not be successful on the girls side as of today, they offer something that Celtic canít, which is better competition. That my friend is plenty of reasons to play at the Chargers. Now i didnít compare Chargers to TBU or FL Premier. I just compared them to Celtic, Strictly, PCU and every other club in the area that doesnít have ECNLR. The ECNLR is a league that offers better competition! Undeniable!!!

Then how did Celtic beat the Chargers U17 ECNL-R team and the U18/19 refuse to play the best team in the 02/03 Celtic team that currently has 5 D1 commits and that will be 9-11 D1 commits in the next few months.