Boys State Cup Predictions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's a wrap. All Avalanche ECNL teams or La Roca teams.. Quite a good ending for those clubs. Congratulations.

04 Avalanche ECNL picked up a couple ex-RSLa 05 boys and looking at stats, they definitely contributed to the state cup. Look for this team to do well in ECNL.

As for La Roca, i expect a bit of migration from the 05/06 La Roca South teams. Those teams will lose some kids if I had to guess. Could move to UAFC, USA, and La roca SLC.. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well, that's a wrap. All Avalanche ECNL teams or La Roca teams.. Quite a good ending for those clubs. Congratulations.

04 Avalanche ECNL picked up a couple ex-RSLa 05 boys and looking at stats, they definitely contributed to the state cup. Look for this team to do well in ECNL.

As for La Roca, i expect a bit of migration from the 05/06 La Roca South teams. Those teams will lose some kids if I had to guess. Could move to UAFC, USA, and La roca SLC.. Who knows.
      Also heard that Sparta 05 made or at least announced a coaching change prior to state cup... That might have changed their trajectory too, though i dont know the details.

Comment

Didn't see a Sparta 05 coaching change, though it was La Roca S 06 that changed to AB from CS.

Agree the La Roca S didn't show well and Sparta failed to take one even though they had 3 in the semi's.

La Roca and Avalanche will show well in ECNL because their division is weak.

Seemed a really odd State Cup with so many top P1 teams eliminated earlier than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Didn't see a Sparta 05 coaching change, though it was La Roca S 06 that changed to AB from CS.

Agree the La Roca S didn't show well and Sparta failed to take one even though they had 3 in the semi's.

La Roca and Avalanche will show well in ECNL because their division is weak.

Seemed a really odd State Cup with so many top P1 teams eliminated earlier than normal.
          Sparta played up at RSL last weekend:

RSL u15 v Sparta u16 - 10-3. ouch.
          RSL u17 v Sparta U17 - 6-2..ouch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X