Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Only

Just confirming the latest but obviously it will all come out soon. With IS and AB moving on from SUSC in different directions, JP from GPS has been rumored to return to the fold soon. If only.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just confirming the latest but obviously it will all come out soon. With IS and AB moving on from SUSC in different directions, JP from GPS has been rumored to return to the fold soon. If only.
    I assume you are looking at this from the SUSC perspective and are hoping that JP moves back. From the GPS perspective, what would that mean for their top boys teams?

Comment

Could you provide a few more clues to what you mean by "moving on from SUSC in different directions"?

Comment

Could you provide a few more clues to what you mean by "moving on from SUSC in different directions"?
        AB moving on already? Didn't he just get there?

Comment

AB moving on already? Didn't he just get there?
          IS is leaving??

Comment

Anyone know if KF is also moving on from SUSC on the girls side? She was the U12 NPL coach (which isn't actually NPL) and her name has been removed as has the U12 NPL team. Seems like lots of coaching changes this weekend.

Comment

I call "BS"

Comment

I call "BS"
                I'm inclined to echo that. But, there was some shuffling over the weekend so one never knows.

Would still like to see what they mean by "With IS and AB moving on from SUSC in different directions"

Comment

What do you mean by "shuffling"?

What changed?

Comment

What do you mean by "shuffling"?

What changed?
                    With the addition of GDA, some coaches who had teams were now part of that. So, that left different roles for some, switching from boys to girls or girls coaches dropping their original teams.

Not sure if this is what is being referred to by the OP. Pretty vague post.

Comment

There were also a couple of full-time coaches who left soccer completely after assignments were posted but before tryouts to pursue other full-time jobs/opportunities. I think there was some shuffling due to that as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X