Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is better, FCP or CU ECNL?

Friend said FCP is way better at developing talent. I had heard CU. FCP lets anyone in I thought?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Friend said FCP is way better at developing talent. I had heard CU. FCP lets anyone in I thought?
    Which beer is better, Hamm's or Rainier Light?

Comment

Both are equals in developing and implementing a surefire method of draining your disposable income.

Regardless of player talent, if you can pay, a roster spot is granted.

W. Buffett

Comment

The real answer is "it depends". If you're DD has the talent to play a ball-control, possession-centric style of soccer then choose FCP. If she's more of an athletic, speedster type then choose CU. If she has no talent, chooses Thornz.

If she's U14, U17, or U18/19 the coaching is clearly better at FCP. Can't beat the duo of DePinna and Gant.

Comment

The real answer is "it depends". If you're DD has the talent to play a ball-control, possession-centric style of soccer then choose FCP. If she's more of an athletic, speedster type then choose CU. If she has no talent, chooses Thornz.

If she's U14, U17, or U18/19 the coaching is clearly better at FCP. Can't beat the duo of DePinna and Gant.
          Since the turn of the decade nearly every club tesm has been 'beating' this duo. You have a point.

Comment

Since the turn of the decade nearly every club tesm has been 'beating' this duo. You have a point.
            False. This person continues to not understand the difference between the ECNL teams and the OYSA teams from the clubs ... or doesn't care and just like to spread bs.

Comment

There goes the Timbers lemming caveman again beating his hairy chest about wins at U-little while his club's girls teams fold up at U14 and FCP/CU keep putting dozens of girls in high level college soccer every year.

What's it feel like to be a total loser there little lemming caveman? You all sad today? Your DD get cut from FCP's "C" team, again?

Comment

There goes the Timbers lemming caveman again beating his hairy chest about wins at U-little while his club's girls teams fold up at U14 and FCP/CU keep putting dozens of girls in high level college soccer every year.

**I saw the #'s. GDA had more overall signees and equal D1. Then ECNL wants to argue that the players from GDA defected from ECNL and so they don't count when their own rosters are littered with OYSA club defectors. No amount propaganda will change these facts.

What's it feel like to be a total loser there little lemming caveman? You all sad today? Your DD get cut from FCP's "C" team, again?
                I wouldn't know. FCP A- team art any age is a B team art the better OYSA clubs. Making the FCP ECNL has a low bar. Really all you need to be able to do is write the check.

The answer to this thread is obvious, CU far outshines FCP.

Comment

Up until this season, the obvious answer was FC with team success and players. Right now the obvious answer is CU.

Comment

Up until this season, the obvious answer was FC with team success and players. Right now the obvious answer is CU.
                    Crazy what was the change that gave CU a leg up on FCP?

Comment

I wouldn't know. FCP A- team art any age is a B team art the better OYSA clubs. Making the FCP ECNL has a low bar. Really all you need to be able to do is write the check.

The answer to this thread is obvious, CU far outshines FCP.
                      Funny how FCP and CU put their "B" teams in OYSA "premier" and do extremely well against what the Timbers call "A" teams. Maybe it's the Timbers clubs that ought to get real and start calling their top teams "B" teams?

Comment

Crazy what was the change that gave CU a leg up on FCP?
                        These things go in cycles. Always have. Just like the cycle of development at Alliance clubs: pick the big 'uns young, teach how to kick the ball long and hard, yell at them to win some piddly trophies at the Chinook Cup, and then watch the few with talent leave by U14 for CU or FCP. Must be maddening for the clowns running the Alliance clubs. But then again, they keep doing it the same way every year so maybe that's all they know.

Comment

These things go in cycles. Always have. Just like the cycle of development at Alliance clubs: pick the big 'uns young, teach how to kick the ball long and hard, yell at them to win some piddly trophies at the Chinook Cup, and then watch the few with talent leave by U14 for CU or FCP. Must be maddening for the clowns running the Alliance clubs. But then again, they keep doing it the same way every year so maybe that's all they know.
                          Don't see club hopping as much on the girls side these dayz, the best have been snatched up by the DA.

Comment

Don't see club hopping as much on the girls side these dayz, the best have been snatched up by the DA.
                            If the "best" have been snatched by the DA why are they still so horrible. The scoreboard for the year is pathetic.

Comment

If the "best" have been snatched by the DA why are they still so horrible. The scoreboard for the year is pathetic.
                              When you play the countries best club & pro DA's you have your work cut out for you, especially coming from little ole Oregon. Uphill battle for sure, but it's how we get our area's top talent developed by playing the best DA clubs in USA.

Stick with HS and neighborhood club soccer. It suits you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X