Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Default Susa

I suppose it's about time we talk about this club since they are trying to make a name for themselves. Let the discussion about this wonderful program begin. Shall we start with costs and roster sizes?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I suppose it's about time we talk about this club since they are trying to make a name for themselves. Let the discussion about this wonderful program begin. Shall we start with costs and roster sizes?
“ wonderful” program?
Let’s not Susa marketing machine. Can’t wait for your fake news. Sure, this club is “unique” “ideal” and “special”
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
“ wonderful” program?
Let’s not Susa marketing machine. Can’t wait for your fake news. Sure, this club is “unique” “ideal” and “special”
What marketing machine? Can't help that the DA programs can't keep players.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
What are the costs? Are roster sizes large?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

is this a susa / barca debate thread?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
is this a susa / barca debate thread?
Staying away from this one going fwd. Waste of time... SUSA is trying to pay for everything there have down over the last couple of years and upcoming. Barca is a good program with a bunch of idiot parents to stay away from. BYE FELICIA
Both to much money for me out of Wyandanch..
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It's expensive, but on par with all the other ECNL & GDA clubs. 20 kids on the rosters. I think that's a little high, probably better off with 16ish considering there's 2 NPL teams as well per age group that also have 20 kids per roster. Makes it harder for the stronger kids on NPL to get a shot at ECNL and harder for the weaker kids on ECNL to get more playing time by picking up some NPL games. Expect the bottom 5 on each team to end up disgruntled after the season and be looking to play elsewhere.

Other than that, I'm fine with it. My kid loves her coach and her teammates and feels very comfortable navigating the recruiting process, so we're good.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Default Susa

Quote:
It's expensive, but on par with all the other ECNL & GDA clubs. 20 kids on the rosters. I think that's a little high, probably better off with 16ish considering there's 2 NPL teams as well per age group that also have 20 kids per roster. Makes it harder for the stronger kids on NPL to get a shot at ECNL and harder for the weaker kids on ECNL to get more playing time by picking up some NPL games. Expect the bottom 5 on each team to end up disgruntled after the season and be looking to play elsewhere.

Other than that, I'm fine with it. My kid loves her coach and her teammates and feels very comfortable navigating the recruiting process, so we're good.

FC Fury (ECNL) is $4000+ for the year. what is susa?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
No way Fury ECNL is $4k - are you serious? That better include some traveling expenses. Geez.

Anyway, I thought SUSA had an A, B, and C teams for both ECNL and NPL.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
$3500 plus travel for ecnl